Bolas

When carsitting...

I'd bury the speedo. >:(

Once I borrowed a friend's sports car, only because he asked to borrow my truck for a deer hunting trip.

So there I am, going a pretty sane 80 mph, and approaching a slower beat up pickup truck. As I'm about to catch up to it, it starts to speed up as if the dumbass driver refuses to let me pass him. Duh, he looks like a redneck. So, like a piece of cake, I floor it and easily pass him and take off. However, I got stuck behind a bunch of cars, and this idiot comes right up to my bumper like an angry hornet. So I hit the gap and take off, and he follows, trying to get me back. I refuse to allow it. So, there I am, weaving in and out of traffic at 90 mph with the idiot desperately trying to keep up, then I shoot through a closing gap between two 18 wheelers, trapping him behind them and I floor it to 130 mph. >:( Problem solved. Guess I ruined his happy mood... :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Please, please, bury the speedo. Get rid of that thong while you're at it.

Oh, wait, you're talking about the speedometer! :$
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

What are you sitting....Porsche....or a Tempo?

Very important info.
Porsche(or like)=bury the speedo then to the chop shop
Tempo(or like)=crime spree then a little street sign derby
;)

i remember an article in car & driver way back when called 'the high speed handling characteristics of a pickup truck', written by pj o'rourke. funniest damn thing i ever read. i'd try everything he said. he described several different cornering techniques (late apex, trailing brake, early turn in etc.) and they all ended with things like, 'this will put you into the woods.' 'this will roll the truck several times, and put you in the woods.' 'this will cause the truck to spin out, flip in mid-air, and put you in the woods.'
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Well, hypothetically (of course), I'd treat it with lots of TLC and wash it and wax it and sweep it out and even clean the windows and dash...

But that's just me. :P

But what if this hypothetical truck was full of stuff? How could I hypothetically clean it without going through all this hypothetical stuff?
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

A shipping store would have them, but I could probably get them free from work. >:(

With the amount of hypothetical stuff in the hypothetical truck, it wouldn't take that many. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.