Evelyn

Byron Boogie - Having second thoughts....

I know this sounds pretty lame. I was really excited when I first decided to go, but now I'm having second thoughts. I'm very shy (always have been) and although I am looking forward to meeting everyone I am getting really nervous. The thought of going to a DZ I've never been to and meeting new people is pretty scarey to me. I've done it before (Eloy Hoiliday Boogie last year) and ended up meeting lots of awesome people and having a great time. But I still can't help being nervous/scared. I'm not going to not go. I will be there. But just a heads up, if you meet me and I don't say more than a couple words, it's not that I don't like you, it's just that I'm somewhat socially challenged. I will try to do better. Thanks for understanding.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

Well, if you're around me and looking for something to say, just say 'Dammit Vinny, you're such a tequila swilling JACKASS!'

On another note, I hear that buying a short person a bottle of high-end tequila is rumored to cure shyness.
:)
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Hey Evelyn that's great you're showing up! Mad John will be there organizing so you'll be in good hands. See you there!

And yeah, you should be scared of meeting the Byron folks. All they do is drink like fish and sing bad karaoke. :P

Gotta go... plaything needs to spank me
Feel the hate...
Photos here

On another note you had better come back to Eloy this year.:PB|

Yes, I am planning to go to Eloy next year. You were a great room mate. Maybe we can get the same trailer with the same room mates :)

I wont be there either... I got too many things to do to get the hell out of here... like selling off my boats.. and getting my house painted and ready for the market.... AND I will not be able to make Chicks Rock either... BUT the good news is.. I will probably be at my new home DZ when you come for the Holiday Boogie...:)

:)

Sweetie, I know you just a little bit. Byron is very no-pressure.

There will be tons of really neato very drunken naked things to do. Or not. I've never done the naked numbers at the boogie, and I'm as much a Byron fixture as anybody.

I'm a practicing Catholic ex-cop. The Byron boogie is a beautiful thing. Nobody but NorCal can do such a free-love, no pressure thing like Byron.

Look me up, Evelyn. If things are freaking you out, I'll need a sitter.

PM me for my number, if you don't already have it.

You will have a great time. I promise.

JP

(The swoopless NorCal version. Tastes great, less filling)

:P

I wont be there either... I got too many things to do to get the hell out of here... like selling off my boats.. and getting my house painted and ready for the market.... AND I will not be able to make Chicks Rock either... BUT the good news is.. I will probably be at my new home DZ when you come for the Holiday Boogie...:)

That sucks Jeanne. I am really going to miss you. And I know that my husband will really miss you not being there for Chicks Rock. But hopefully I'll see you at Eloy. I'll be at Skydive Oregon October 22-23. Any chance you can make it there?

I'll be at Skydive Oregon October 22-23. Any chance you can make it there?

HMMMM mebbe.. let me see how it goes with cleaning out the boatyard... and by then the house should be all painted and on the market.. BUT.. the weahter after mid Oct up here is not usually conducive to a LOT of jumping.[:/]

I'll be at Skydive Oregon October 22-23. Any chance you can make it there?

HMMMM mebbe.. let me see how it goes with cleaning out the boatyard... and by then the house should be all painted and on the market.. BUT.. the weahter after mid Oct up here is not usually conducive to a LOT of jumping.[:/]

Well I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed and hope to see ya :)

But just a heads up, if you meet me and I don't say more than a couple words, it's not that I don't like you, it's just that I'm somewhat socially challenged. I will try to do better. Thanks for understanding.

Hi Evelyn,

Don't worry about it! You will feel Byron's love very quickly :)When I started my AFF over there, I was alone because none of my friends wanted to follow me. My english is not perfect, sometimes I can be shy... but I was welcomed very well. Now It's a real pleasure to go to byron. I don't talk to much, I don't understand all the jokes... but everybody is nice and I always find somebody to jump with me.

Most of all, when you are in byron, you feel good :)
Byron is the place to go if you want to jump in NorCal
:P
So I'm sure the boogie will be a cool event with a lot of fun.
Samuel - Adept of Byron's Love

You can't back out now. I've already arranged a hotty to pick you and your friend up from the airport.

He gets off work at 6:00pm. What time was your flight?

I'm renting a car, but thanks anyway :)