CSpenceFLY

Suggestions For The Dublin Boogie??

See....great minds think alike.:)
Hugs baby girl. Dont' you want to come play????????

Yes, I do want to play. If I'm back in the sky next year, I will make it out there to see you, ok?

Warm hugs back, sweetie. Miss you, Lisa. :)

Rosa, I think you should plan to come anyway.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I thought last year was really good and it is going to be hard to top.B|

If you could get a "Shower Truck" (They have about 4-6 showers on a semi-trailer and they are self contained) that would be sweet. I don't know the cost of renting one but I damn sure don't mind paying for a shower.:)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

1st- How about no POPS or JFTC or any of that shit that is at every damn boogie anymore and let evrybody like me who is under 40 and has a penis be on these jumps. I like big ways!

Were all of the lifts for POPS or JFTC, or were there lifts available for other jumpers? Give me some numbers, here...you make it sound like every lift at the boogie was one that you were denied access to.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Were all of the lifts for POPS or JFTC, or were there lifts available for other jumpers? Give me some numbers, here...you make it sound like every lift at the boogie was one that you were denied access to.

No No No, I was not even at the Dublin boogie last year. I was just pointing out what I have been seeing from some of the other boogies this year. They advertise BIG WAYS, then I get there and I get the "POPS big ways" or "JFTC" gig. Open it up to everyone. I would like to get on some of these big way jumps at these boogies but I have about 12 years to go.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

NONE of the jumps were exclusive except the 4 way GSL stuff whre you jumped with your team. If you were qualified to do the Big Way stuff and willing to commit to the jumps you could jump.

There were NO all women organized jumps unless that is what those women wanted to do. There was no POPS record because a lot of us were committed to doing the Big Way stuff and simply couldn't do both. We did raiser $$ for JFTC through the raffles but that was it.

--
Hot Mama

There were NO all women organized jumps unless that is what those women wanted to do. There was no POPS record because a lot of us were committed to doing the Big Way stuff and simply couldn't do both. We did raiser $$ for JFTC through the raffles but that was it.

Like I said I havent been to the Dublin boogie before so I was trying to say I woul like to see the jumps open to anyone who wants to get in on them. A few of the boogies I have been to I wasnt as fortunate. I look forward to going to Dublin to see what all this hype is all about. Get the multi plane loads ready because here I come!
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

...There was no POPS record because a lot of us were committed to doing the Big Way stuff and simply couldn't do both....

Yep we did squeeze in 1 POPS attempt but it did not build. All you old farts were off schmoozin Guy Wright....what's he got that I don't have? :D:D:D

It must have been the bright yellow jumpsuit...;)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

How about someone to operate the video concession, so I can make a jump this year ;););)
David

I think you both should be required to jump at least once with me this year. NO EXCUSES

--
Hot Mama