cocheese

Remember when you wouldn't be caught dead at home on a Sat. night ?

Well, I picked 23 because I was only hardcore during college. I would NEVER have been caught at home on a Saturday night, at least not alone. But pretty much the second I left Athens, I became much more comfortable with flying solo/staying home, etc. So it's only been 2 years . . . and the difference is noticable.

Just got done with Physics homework...well not completely done but my brain fried so I called it. And, had an upsetting phone call from a friend. So going out just ain't happening. :|
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Well..........there isn't much to do here in Haji land on a Saturday night. Thursday night is party night around here. I don't get too wild though. Get semi shitty drunk on Coronas and hang out. I told myself I'm here to work and not party but I do cut lose now and again. The closer I get to vacation the more I tend to cut loose. B|

Probably around 20 or so.. Now I'm 22 and act more like an old fart. I enjoy keeping a routine and going to bed at a reasonable hour. Does that make me a big nerd?

ditto!

I was actually probably 19, just about to turn 20... aka a month or so ago...:P

I also enjoy working out... which is a lot easier to do when I'm well rested and well fueled... :)

I was at home on Saturday night and i'm only 24 :D

I really enjoy chilling at home on weekends, making a rad dinner and maybe watching a good flick. It feels great to rest those post jump muscles me thinks :)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky