kenz

stewie's movie

has anyone else been as lucky as myself to catch an early viewing of stewie untold - the new family guy movie... its freakin amazing... i HIGHLY recommend watching especially if you are any kind a of a FG fan :) - is what they say about jesus true ;)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Lois Griffin: [drunkenly] When I heard... when I heard... that we were going to be in a movie, I was like, "Fuck yeah!"

------------------

Wilfred Brimley: Hi, I'm Wilfred Brimley, and I have diabetes. It hurts me to pee, and it causes me to be short with my family. I can't sleep at night. The other day, I stubbed my toe and took it out on the dog. And two weeks ago, I ran out of vanilla ice cream and struck my wife. Then I find out my wife's been dead for six years. Who the hell did I hit?

-----------------

Chris Griffin: Mom! Look at me!
[jumps in pool]
Chris Griffin: How was that?
Lois Griffin: Your third somersault was a little sloppy but what do I know, huh? It's been so long since i qualified for the Olympics.
Chris Griffin: You were in the Olympics?
Lois Griffin: No, I got pregnant with Meg and couldn't go. Now I'm Pro Choice.

--------------

Peter Griffin: Another thing that grinds my gears is when I can't find the droids I'm looking for.
Stormtrooper: Yeah, me too. What gives with that?

-------------------

Stewie Griffin: [after having sex with Fran] Um... that's never happened before.
Fran: Which part? The eight seconds of sex or the 45 minutes of crying?

Best. Movie. EVER!!!B|
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™