SublimeBreeze

Free Jump Anyone?

Hey All I have been working my brains out trying to get this business launched. I have been using a placeholder for my business name and now I need to have one solidified. I have a few ideas but they dont jump out at me. Let me know what you think about the ones I got.

Quantum Pc

Ambient Pc

Grid Pc

The Grid

Paradox PC

Gravity (just an interesting word)

Digital Ambience

The Nexus

The business is a Internet / Gaming center. We will be tailoring to two seperate markets and this should be incorporated into the name. We will serve Computer Gamers, and Tourists who want to browse and chat online. I do not want Nerd, Geek, or variations of Cyber, LAN, LEET or other nerdspeak. It can be made up word like Byteringo or something simple, easy to pronounce, and sounds good when you pronounce it.

So what do you get for your hard work? I'll pay for a jump on your local dropzone if I use your idea. I guess this is sorta a competition. =)

Thanks for your help!

Sean
Sean In Thailand

How about 'NEWTOPIA' ?...pronounced like Utopia.

For some reason "SPACULTY' jumped into my head as in a cross between spaccy & faculty .

From your original ones 'The grid' appealled the most to me....so....

Spaculty grid

New cult grid

Culture grid

Grid nexus,/nexus grid

Newsex gridust ;)

How about "UndergroundNet" or "NetUnderground" or "OuterNet".

Trying to think of things along the line of being a place to find and hangout at.

I can't use your free jump right now. [:/]
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

We have not come to a final decision yet but it looks like we are going to have to go with

iNetopia

Any input on that name would be greatly apreciated. We had already thought or were thinking about Netopia but we knew it was taken. I will still reward the jump to purplegirl. So far we have not finalized it but when we do i'll need some info from ya purplegirl. Thanks to everyone else who submitted ideas we really liked some of your ideas they just didn't fit into the way we perceived our business.

Thanks

Sean

P.S. i'll post pics when I get this thing up and running!

Sean
Sean In Thailand