swedishcelt

while trying to find a new roommate for my apartment

I decided to advertise to an online service.
I have received some interesting offers.
Mind you all, I requested a female who was quiet and career oriented. This is my latest offer, I don't think I will respond. I laughed so hard I spit coffee out...:S:o

HI, I'm ____. I have an unusual roommate offer for you.

My husband will be living and working in your area for the next two years(we live in the midwest)
on a long term, albeit temporary job assignment. I am seeking a special roommate(s) for him.

___ is a natural born submissive. He fully believes in female supremacy and our right to rule over him and rule our domain. He knows his duty/obligation - above all else - is to obey and serve. We live this lifestyle 24/7.

In your home, he would be responsible for *all *domestic duties: cooking, cleaning, laundry, ironing, shopping, running errands, etc. He waits on you hand and foot. No task too small, no order too menial. Your wish truly is his command.

I am looking for a roommate(s) who can provide him with the direction, supervision and discipline that I will not be able routinely provide.

In essence, he would be your personal servant. His purpose in your home would be to cater to your needs.
This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity for a young woman.

*PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE NO SEXUAL REQUIREMENTS HERE.

THIS IS ABOUT FEMALE EMPOWERMENT AND MALE SERVITUDE.

I am open to what needs to be paid for rent; he has a fairly substantial stipend for living expenses. All financial arrangements would be made between you and me.

Please contact me here, or look for me online: AIM or yahoo messenger: '_____'.

I look forward to chatting with you soon.

See, that's what is wrong with the world today. Not enough men believe in female supremacy. I think you need to get him to log on here so he can get some converts and lead an uprising. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Do you want his wife's aim or yahoo messenger address? I can pm it to you!!

Hell no, she scares me. You do it. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

ummm I really dont know what to say, you have a chance for a real live slave and your not acting on it? Think of all that is good in your offer...

You dont have to have sex with the thing

He cleans

and you get paid

on the other hand, that is incredibly creepy...
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

In your home, he would be responsible for *all *domestic duties: cooking, cleaning, laundry, ironing, shopping, running errands, etc. He waits on you hand and foot. No task too small, no order too menial. Your wish truly is his command.

Sold! Where can I pick him up?

Oh wait. I can't bring him home. Boyfriend would corrupt him.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Yepper- dats me.

Hey, he's pretty cute. We should set him up with the little girl in my avatar. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Sounds good... I would take her up on the offer if I were you. ;)

Poor poor man.....

Hey, he would be a happy man because he would have a woman that he could obey and serve.

I guess Rich would have to wear a dress though, so that the guy would think we were both women. But we do a have a spare bedroom, and we could certainly use someone to keep the house clean...

Yepper- dats me.

Hey, he's pretty cute. We should set him up with the little girl in my avatar. ;)

Are you wearing a wig? Or did you have freakishly large head/hair as a child? :D

I am not wearing a wig and I don't think my hair/head looks especially freakish in that picture. Perhaps looking at the photo in its full context will help (see this thread for the full photo plus other evidence of my large head).

I do actually have a freakishly large head. To hold my freakishly large brain, of course. :D Buying hats is a pain in the ass because they rarely fit.:(
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke