tdog

Quote of the day

Perhaps this could be a new thread... Rules... 1 post per day, first come first serve. If you wake up early, you get to have the whole day as your quote!

Anyone in?(But don't post till tomorrow... You will have to remember, because without it being a sticky, it will be buried by then.)

TODAY:

Movie, Two for the money. (Al Pachino)

"There might be other business where you can make more than two million dollars in a weekend, but where else are you going to have this much fun?"

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig. "

-- Clint Eastwood, "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"

You need to see the context of the line to fully appreciate it. ;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

"There are three types of people in the world...those who understand mathematics, and those who don't."

There are 10 types of people in the world, Those that unserstand binary, and those that dont

--------------------------------------------------
You only have one life, make the most of it.

There are only two types of skydivers. Those that have been hurt, and those that will be hurt.

C'mon Cheesy...don't blow my Pie-in-the-Sky vision of skydiving....:D

I think I can...I think I can...I think I can...
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

"The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been Kindness, Beauty, and Truth. The trite subjects of human efforts, possessions, outward success, luxury have always seemed to me contemptible."

Albert Einstein