frequencydrive

Spaceland kicks ass -- SCS, SCR & 1000th jump photos

What an awesome weekend at Spaceland! Got in on a jump that had a 1000th jump, two SCRs and an SCS for me all rolled into one cool skydive. Then today I got my 100th jump! Yahooo! Got in on 6 skydives. None of them less than a 6-way (that would qualify as a big way for me:)
Thank you Kim, Tom, Richard, Conway, Dawn, Mike, ScariShari, Richard for sharing the sky with me.B|

Pictures here:

http://www.ericgames.com/images/skydiving/

Click each one for the full size version.

edited to make url clicky

Congrats again Eric! Good jumps on both Saturday and Sunday.

Sorry I had to bug out early on Saturday afternoon! :( Had to have dinner with my sister-in-law and her husband who are both jumpers and scheduled a dinner for 5:30! What were they thinking? ;)

Wish that last 12-way would have worked. At least the center and our loop was complete.

Looking down at those low guys is a lot better than looking up at the formation! Now you know the feeling....

See you in the air!

Blue skies,

Jim

I'll have them developed this evening and copies for you next weekend. Got my Tonysuit with them bumpinging pands on em to get some RW training. Sure due like that free flying but also like being in small to large groups in free fall as well.

Hooking up with Mike next weekend for some coaching and that all important mile stone SCR.

Be careful up there, them streets are slick.

Cheers

I'm sorry Jumperconway. I couldn't edit the post to add the names I forgot. Some replied too fast and I guess it locks your post after someone replies.

It truly was a privledge to jump with you high timers. I didn't mean any disrespect by not including them I just couldn't add them after I hit "post message". My bad:( David and Gemini have helped me a lot so I shouldn't have forgotten. Hell all you guys are good. I was getting some coaching by some shit hot skydivers on Saturday & Sunday. All the advice I got I am still thinking about. Especially the last one when I went low and couldn't get back up to you guys. Now I know...
Don't get under the formation and don't try to look up at it.

I am so bad anytime I can jump with people with your experience I am all over it. Everytime I go up with you guys I learn so much. Thanks for jumping with me. I want to get better sooooooo bad.

Yea Shari, you give him the talk. Eric you are way ahead of me since the last time we jumped together with Mike.

I'm just going to have to focus on staying in tight, eye contact and trying not to take you or Shari out of the formation.

If I ever find myself below, you can't miss me, I'm the dude shaking his butt at ya.

Now ya get back to work and make some money.

Cheers

Conway have I told you lately that you are a bastard?

To others reading this...IT WAS A FREAKING DRINK.

:D:D
Did you notice the skyvan pilot had some in his drink holder at skyfest???;) We bring sum poosy for heath every time he comes back to tx.:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.