artistcalledian

FAO Rhondalea

Sorry!

At this point, YOU have nom nada, nothing!!

Do not know Rhonda, never met her!

As far as we know, SHE has a lot more experience and class than you have.

Fill our your full bio! You just might be able to express your thoughts.

What just migt be YOUR point?

Why is it always the new guy??

Buddy cut away. at this point you have no RSL. so don't forget to pull the reserve.

And buy the way. She is a very cool person, articulate, intellegent, and a world of information around here.

A lil advise look out here comes a moderator, and if the woman get a hold of you, wich your walking the fine line already. Keep it up. This will be some good reading.

Can anyone say superman 1764865, whatever it was. he lasted all about 15 hours..

RLK is very capable of handling this herself, but I'm absolutly sure she will not lower her standards to the likes of you. Down boy

And buy the way. She is a very cool person, articulate, intellegent, and a world of information around here.

i'm sure she is, who said she wasn't? can't you see i'm just having a light hearted laugh? i know people on forums get teritorial and gang up if people don't play the game their way.. but jees, lighten up will you !

I've been on forums for just under 4 years, and seen exactly how newbies get treated if they don't conform to how the respected, long time posters require them to. Newbies have to tow the line and not dare to be different in anyway.. don't tell me thats not how it works, because it is.

Have i threatened to eat anybodies kids? have i swore at anybody (even though i've been directly insulted and threatened myself a couple of times already, without me having a go back at all... that seems to have been ok) have i made threats of violence against anybody? NO !

I'm on here to pass some free time, learn more about skydiving and.. yes.... have a laugh :o

I'm trying to joke around with RhondaLea a little to try and lighten the mood, and people jump to her defence like little kids, nice !

And as for telling your mate to not bother with me... do you know how old and mature you sound saying that? don't ever have a go at me for being immature when you come out with garbage like that

Don't try and give anyone the crap about newbies having to "tow the line" areound here. No one is picking on you because you're the new guy. You've gone out of your way to be rude, offensive at at time downright hurtful, for no reason other than your own amusement. Grow up or move along.

Don't try and give anyone the crap about newbies having to "tow the line" areound here. No one is picking on you because you're the new guy. You've gone out of your way to be rude, offensive at at time downright hurtful, for no reason other than your own amusement. Grow up or move along.

rude? where? quote me where i've been rude please

downright hurtful? give it a rest will you...

Dude,

if Rhonda sees that, you are toast! I have known her for seven years and you are no intellectual match. Not even close or in the same galaxy. So, let's all just pray and hope that you are going to live.

Best wishes, bro'. After all, you have survived 15 jumps!

rude? where? quote me where i've been rude please

downright hurtful? give it a rest will you...

if Rhonda sees that, you are toast! I have known her for seven years and you are no intellectual match. Not even close or in the same galaxy. So, let's all just pray and hope that you are going to live.

ROFLMAO, i'm actually laughing right now. I think you've forgotten one thing..... i don't take banter like this seriously in the slightest. She may "get the better of me" so what? if she does... i'll doff my cap to her and verbally shake her hand.

I'll explain why i don't take threads like this to heart shall i? My father died in 1994, and my mother in March this year... its stuff like that happening that REALLY is what i worry about, not some threads on the internet where people are arguing the toss about mindless things. Would i give a damn if you or anybody else get the better of me?... nah, i'll still turn my computer off at the end of it and go to bed thinking of whats going off in my REAL life, not some stuff i read on my PC monitor

Also... anybody can type anything they want about me on here, i'll play along and have a laugh with them about it, i take banter as good as i give it, so keep your knickers on and get the popcorn :P

I don't know you or any of the other posters in this thread. When this thread started I thought people where being needlessly harsh with you. Then I read the thread about the poster who lost a 17yr family pet and now I understand. One thing you may not understand is that the skydiving comunity is close knit and careing for each other. If you plan on continueing skydiving a change of attitude is in order. How many other forums do you post on where the people you are so uncareing to may be resposible for your life someday? I know it all may be a joke to you but we take eachothers pain seriously. I hope someone can get through to you.
James

Ode to Rhonda:

Rhonda is to manifesting (Deland, no less) what Karajan was to classical music. You have never seen somebody orchestrating three airplanes as efficiently without missing a beat! And you never will again!

Of course these days, she reportedly can't even hold a tampon (different thread). But she was a Goddess in her time.

P.S.: I hate cats.

A wise man knows when to STFU. You are obviously having problems with this. Don't make me have to help you a little by giving you a time out from the forums.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon