jasonRose

SEX, I NEED SEX!!!!!

Game playing kinda sucks, doesn't it? Wouldn't it be grand if we could all just be upfront with each other?

Chick: I'm just a single mom looking for someone to pay for my son's college education.
Dude: I'm just looking to pump 'n dump right now; I don't even want to exchange phone numbers.
Chick: Oh, well. Good luck, and have a nice day!

so I have been through trying to figure out if someone might possibly be interested

OK.. I have really got to get started on Marketing my idea for the "Interested" Lights.

The idea is we all wear these small Traffic Lights around our necks. When Talking to someone, They can just switch to the appropriate light.
Red for Leave me alone,
Yellow for Keep talking but you aint gettin anywhere.
Green for Yep, Im Interested.

This would help save so much confusion and simplify everyones life.

My other idea is for the "Kiss Me Bats". Men in general dont always pick up on signal that females think are somehow unmistakable. To solve this dilemma, I suggest all women carry around a Small Bat with Kiss me printed ion it. When a Guy is Oblivious to the signal you are trying to convey to him... Simply whip out the Bat, Smack him upside the head to get his attention and show him what it says. This usually will get the point across.;)

Game playing kinda sucks, doesn't it? Wouldn't it be grand if we could all just be upfront with each other?

Chick: I'm just a single mom looking for someone to pay for my son's college education.
Dude: I'm just looking to pump 'n dump right now; I don't even want to exchange phone numbers.
Chick: Oh, well. Good luck, and have a nice day!

That would be MUCH easier!!!

J- I think the hitting the guy upside the head with a bat would work wonders!! :D:D
F LORIDA!

My other idea is for the "Kiss Me Bats". Men in general dont always pick up on signal that females think are somehow unmistakable. To solve this dilemma, I suggest all women carry around a Small Bat with Kiss me printed ion it. When a Guy is Oblivious to the signal you are trying to convey to him... Simply whip out the Bat, Smack him upside the head to get his attention and show him what it says. This usually will get the point across.;)

We could also just kiss them ourselves. Problem solved. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Okay...so I have been through trying to figure out if someone might possibly be interested, and everything that you mentioned above. But seriously, I am kinda tired of it. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't have the same attraction to me that I do for them. Not only does that desire make the sex that much better, but relationships can't be one sided like that or they are doomed for failure.

Just because one is clueless dosen't mean he wants you less, he just dosen't know he wants you. One he does you got it.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I like your style. Uncertainty about whether the dude wants a blowjob should be resolved in much the same fashion.

What has two thumbs and likes Blowjobs?

ME! ;)
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

There is usually a communication problem when the pace of sexual activity diminishes. It could also be that she's got something on her mind that has all of her focus and attention. Talk to her and ask her what's on her mind- NOT why don't you want to have sex. If she opens up, she'll probably tell you what's ;)up- a situation at work, she doesn't feel attractive lately, etc. She might not be sexually satisifed and doesn't know how to tell you. Take it slow and easy with her. It'll come to pass- if not maybe you and her aren't compatible and it's time to move on.
Mack The Knife
"IT IS SAID THAT THE WARRIOR'S IS THE TWOFOLD WAY OF PEN AND SWORD, AND HE SHOULD HAVE A TASTE FOR BOTH WAYS." MIYAMOTO MUSASHI, A BOOK OF FIVE RINGS.

...How do I get a guy?

A nice guy that is
good looking,
loves me more than life itself,
skydives lots,
can teach me a thing or two,
can cook,
has his own car,
has a job,
is taller than 1.7m,
is clever,
humorous,
oh and did i say loves me more than his mother??

c'mon guys there have to be some tips!

Tip #1:
Talk to me, girl.

I know I'm late in getting in on this but hey, I qualify on at least 3 out of 11 requirements...that's probably more than most single, heterosexual guys can say! :D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Just because one is clueless dosen't mean he wants you less, he just dosen't know he wants you. One he does you got it.

If anyone, guy or girl, is so clueless that they don't know that they want you... what do you think a relationship with them is going to be like?

Skip. Next. Move on. Dot org.

You have to check out the House of Chicken and Waffles in Oakland... I'll take you there next time you are up this way :)

And likewise, next time you're in San Diego, I'm taking you to Hash House A Go-Go. Their menu is absolutely divine, and the atmosphere is just too damn cool.

Heck, if you're ever in LA, I'll drive up solely to take you to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. Soul food rules.

I'll extend the invite to any other dorks on here, as well. Lemme know!

Heck, if you're ever in LA, I'll drive up solely to take you to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. Soul food rules.

As The Rack (tm) V.2.0 west coast manager make that three for dinner. :D

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.