swedishcelt

heat sucking booty monster

Sorry, maybe I was being too obtuse with my responses. What I meant in my first reply was "Come down to Texas and I garauntee every night will be hot and steamy, even when it's cold outside." and with the second I meant, "You might have to heat yourself up because I'm a few thousand miles too far awy to be of much assitance.";)

Grendel Khan-The Official DZ.Com Newbie Forum Nuisance
"They sicken of the calm, that know the storm."

Yeah, move to Texas.

She almost did:D:D:D:D

Hey skinny!! May I offer you a cup of STFU?? :P:D

I don't know what flavour is the STFU
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Propane, or oil heat. If you have propane/natural gas it is easy to light the pilot(for a second there I thought you had your pilot chute outside, but that would just be silly) just make sure the primary valve is turned on thn there should be some sort of an inline valve, and then you push the red button that should be there and then viola you have heat... It's harder to explane an oil furnace without pictures and diagrams.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

***I have no one to cuddle.

In the interest of humanity I volunteer my services and will cuddle, hug, or whatever you want to call it. And, yes you can call me your "Heat seeking booty monster";):P:S

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I am the heat sucking booty monster.

I am the keeper of the cheese... and you're the lemon merchant.

I am the walrus. Koo-koo-ka-choo.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke