AltitudeAddict

Ladies Please Help! ** GQ_Jumper **

Okay so I have been to dinner twice this week with GQ_Jumper. Different waitresses on different nights kept staring and oogling him. The service was amazing, cause the girls found every excuse to visit the table. While this is great because I got a refill on my coffee after every single sip (well almost - seriously the girls came over A LOT!) Both nights I am still unsure of the 3 girls that kept coming to the table, which one was the waitress!

It is obvious as a guy why GQ_Jumper (we call him Pretty Boy) is a good male friend - he is genuine, loyal and could probably write a book on being a wing man.

So the question is to all the ladies out there ... what is it about GQ_Jumper that makes him so damn attractive to the ladies?

Thank you.

~ Matt

Okay so I have been to dinner twice this week with GQ_Jumper. Different waitresses on different nights kept staring and oogling him. The service was amazing, cause the girls found every excuse to visit the table. While this is great because I got a refill on my coffee after every single sip (well almost - seriously the girls came over A LOT!) Both nights I am still unsure of the 3 girls that kept coming to the table, which one was the waitress!

It is obvious as a guy why GQ_Jumper (we call him Pretty Boy) is a good male friend - he is genuine, loyal and could probably write a book on being a wing man.

So the question is to all the ladies out there ... what is it about GQ_Jumper that makes him so damn attractive to the ladies?

Thank you.

~ Matt

Speaking from personal experience after going out to dinner with him, and paying extra attention to his methods, I got it figured out...

He slips cash to them under the table to impress people like you....:S ;););););););););););)

Show me a picture and I'll tell you.

...the door was open

SKYDIVERGIRLS.COM

Hmm....let's see....nice abs, flirt, nice chest, flirt, great ass, flirt, friendly, flirt, hmmm....did I say flirt? :D:P;) Love ya, Dan! Yes, he's a good friend and someone that you feel like you can trust to get your back should it ever be needed. Plus, he's great at answering the questions "Well...since you're a guy, explain this to me." :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

On his way out to Eloy from Florida, Dan stayed with me for a few days. For one, he was the best house guest I have ever had! He's very considerate of others and just has a tendancy to treat women with the upmost respect. I watched the women 'oggle' over him anywhere we went. He is such a sweetheart!..oh..and it's always GREAT to have someone around who will give you honest advice "girl, you DO NOT need to wear that shirt with those jeans!" :P:D

Only thing I didn't care for is the fact that he looks way better in any pair of tight jeans than I EVER could..and I doubt I'll ever be able to get my waist as tiny either..punk ass! ;):D

Luv ya, Dan!

Dan,

Do you see this shit you are causing all over these forums... Girls are ga ga, guys are jealous, and you probably are off at the gym with a smile on your face...

Now that we might be on a 4 way team together... In case we suck, and the judges at nationals are female, perhaps we now have our secret weapon... Naked 4way! :P So who wants to judge nationals next year??? :P

(note, I am kidding, honestly, if we do go to nationals, I hope Dan's looks have nothing to do with our score)

I have not met this Dan person you speak of ..... but I must say - I'd like to ;)

ditto :)

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

All this time I thought you were talking about this guy...
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/gallery/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Personal_Galleries/ladyskydiver/SkyFest_2005&image=PopsJumper.jpg&img=&tt=

;)

Okay so I have been to dinner twice this week with GQ_Jumper. Different waitresses on different nights kept staring and oogling him.

Lesson to be learned:

Do not go out with Dan because you will be going home alone whilst he takes all the ladies home with him.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Dan was extremely outgoing and friendly when he was coming to SoCal back in August. I couldn't meet up with him at Perris that particular weekend, but he sent his warm greeting of hugs and kisses via a friend of mine, which was a very nice & unexpectedly friendly gesture. That and his nice PMs/posts made him seem to me like very nice guy, plus he loves both 4-way and Airspeed, which is another plus in my book. :P

Based on the pics and all of the stories from fellow posters, it seems like he is charming AND attractive. That is a winning combination for any person.

Lesson to be learned:

Do not go out with Dan because you will be going home alone whilst he takes all the ladies home with him.

Actually that's not true with me at all!!! When I go out with the girls I stick with em and chase off the assholes for them so they don't have to. And when I'm out with the guys I make sure they get hooked up, I'm not much one for hookin up when I got out anymore, I always end up gettin treated like dirt, so I'd much rather spend my time taking care of my friends.

And Amanduh, if I remember right you weren't the only one complaining about how I looked in tight pants:P:).

Rosa, my friend in SoCal made me promise to come back out and visit her again soon and I can't break a promise to my best friend(I'm scared she'd beat me up too), so I might be out around Christmas, we'll turn some points then sweetie. And Chelle should come join us;)

Cora, I just luv ya to death sweetie, lets get married:P. Cora's my sweetheart.

AND TRAVIS, for all the shit you talked here;), you only got one thing right, I did just leave the gymB|. And what's this about you wanting me to sleep my way onto the podium at nats next year?!?!

If you guys knew the shit I catch at work when stuff like this gets posted, ITS GREAT!!! Keep it up. I luv people tryin to crack on me at work, cuz they can't get to me!!

Well I luv ya guys but I have to get back to looking busy in front of the computer while I'm really on omniskore.com watching Airspeed win the world cup.

BTW Matt, she wasn't putting money in my pocket, she was putting it in my G string, GET IT RIGHTB|

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Oh I forgot to mention, you ladies are posting horrible pics of me:oI still luv ya though. Here try theseB|

All that beer that got poured on me went straight to my ass BTW, i'm still trying to work it all off:P
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower