lisamariewillbe

If it were up to you....

I'd say once or twice but it's hard when you both work all day and have a long ass commute and still have to work out and figure out dinner and do some snuggling and play poker and watch survivor. I need more time in my day.

If we got to spend the day together though and didn't have anything that had to get done then once or twice a day is lovely. My favorite part of the weekend is the few hours in the morning I get to have my babe wrapped around me in that sleepy warm and loving way. Regardless of if we have sex or not it's just damn good.

Don't get me wrong. I like a good kinky S & M, on the stairs, whip my ass and make me beg session as much as the next girl or guy. ;) But sometimes life does get in the way and we get tired and in those times just holding each other and snuggling up can be just as fullfilling.

Uh oh. Did I just lose my guy card?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

how often would you have some form of sex in a 24 hr period

If it only lasted 24 hours, I'd wait till her period was over to have sex!

Blues,
Dave

You better run!! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Im naming this quote

The quote of my day ROFLMAO

That should be Livendive's sig line! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

err...well...as has happened in the past, as many times as possible stopping only to get something to eat, drink, or to use the facilities. :$

oh...yeah...or do that whole sleep thing. :$
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

definitly, lol hence why I fell asleep on the party bus :o

I don't think you fell asleep sweetie... I think you passed out from the non-alcoholic punch you were drinking. :S

And my answer is as much as possible. One or twice a day is not enough sometimes... :$

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

err...well...as has happened in the past, as many times as possible stopping only to get something to eat, drink, or to use the facilities. :$

oh...yeah...or do that whole sleep thing. :$

{pulls up the photo library from Clay's party to spend a few more hours fawning over Cora's pictures
......(especially that particular one which ONLY she has seen):$}

*Ahem*....uhhhh, this is as good a time as any to bring it up. CORA, put yourSELF back in your avatar already! This ain't f*ckin' AnimalPlanet.com.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Blues,
Dave

....This is where a cheap fortune teller would glare dramatically at her Tarot cards and stun you with some piece of intimate knowledge of your life:
"....I see you've NEVER been MARRIED......."

Oh and as for my answer, historically, if it takes up the whole day, I just count that as one big one. Including food breaks if we incorporated the food.
And just because I'm asleep doesn't always mean it doesn't start up again. So it's hard to say.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

{pulls up the photo library from Clay's party to spend a few more hours fawning over Cora's pictures
......(especially that particular one which ONLY she has seen):$}

*Ahem*....uhhhh, this is as good a time as any to bring it up. CORA, put yourSELF back in your avatar already! This ain't f*ckin' AnimalPlanet.com.

:$ Oh, yeah...:$ that pic! :$:$:$

ok...ok...ok...yesh....avatar being changed momentarily. :P
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.