Pawel

Do you have GUTS, BALLS , or a WUSSY ?

What's a though guy?

And what's the point?

I'll be a wussy.

I'll have the respect to grovel if I make a time mistake and get home late.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

What's a though guy?

And what's the point?

I'll be a wussy.

LOL!

I have the sense to call ahead and apologize early, but then again, I rarely have to be anywhere at any given time. :|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

What's a though guy?

And what's the point?

I'll be a wussy.

LOL!

I have the sense to call ahead and apologize early, but then again, I rarely have to be anywhere at any given time. :|

And where's the option for: Coming home late with your wife and her perfume and lipstick on your collar, making out on the way through the door, not giving a shit what time it is.

B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

What's a though guy?

And what's the point?

I'll be a wussy.

LOL!

And where's the option for: Coming home late with your wife and her perfume and lipstick on your collar, making out on the way through the door, not giving a shit what time it is.

B|

You have seen tonight - Like you can see the future?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Though has been corrected.

The point is you must be the one with the broom. :P

Relax it's only to see what people are like out there.

Are you saying I'm WICKED??

>:(

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

What's a though guy?

And what's the point?

I'll be a wussy.

LOL!

And where's the option for: Coming hometo the tent late with your wife and her perfume and lipstickbalm on your collar, making out on the way through the door, not giving a shit what time it is.

Oh wait.. nevemind, boogie flashback. :D

B|

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the Guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

If my wife assaults me with a broom, that's exactly what I will ask her, just to be sarcastic... :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I must be none of the above options, I don't have a curfew, so there's no way I can be home late. We don't have those types of conditions on our relationship.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: That being said, option two is a non event anyways:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

B|

HAHAAAHAAAAAA! Good one! That was hilarious!! Dz.com has contacted an extraterrestrial, advise me of the location of your planet!!! ;)

Sorry, I'm kidding!! I selected wussy.

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

hell I've come home after being gone an entire weekend and didn't say shit about where I was.... ever....did this a couple of times so far and the only thing she said was I could have at least told her I was going to be gone so she wouldn't have thought I was dead...Fuck her....

Best relationship I've ever heard was....

Never ever come home at the same time every night. That way if you're running a few minutes late, need to take care of some personal business, wnat to have a beer with a bud, or for whatever reason, it is not out of the ordinary and you don't have to explain yourself.