mcneill79

There really are assholes out there

So after leaving the gym today, I get into my car only to find out the passenger side window is smashed. >:( First thing I do is check if anything is missing. Nope. :| So I get out to take a look from the outside, then I notice that every window on the block is broken. I was lucky they only broke one of my mine.

And to top it off it's raining outside. :S

Why do people do these things?

So after leaving the gym today, I get into my car only to find out the passenger side window is smashed. >:( First thing I do is check if anything is missing. Nope. :| So I get out to take a look from the outside, then I notice that every window on the block is broken. I was lucky they only broke one of my mine.

And to top it off it's raining outside. :S

See, you should have come down to the Bombshelter.

Kidding aside, this sucks. Sorry to hear it happened. There is no explanation.

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

For the same reason assholes are burning cars in Paris. Because they can.:S
In my hometown in France, there are stretches of avenues where on Saturday evening, if you do not "fold" your rear view mirror in at night, it will systematically be smashed...
Yes, it does sucks. But just remember that, obviously, your life is so much better than theirs...

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

***Why do people do these things?

Hey Sweetie,
Sorry the asshole brigade found your car.>:(>:( I think one of the reasons people destroy other people's property is jealously and the other is ignorance. Either one they are losers, they know it and they want to take their frustrations out on something they can't have.

I hope their Karma catches up with them in a really bad way.:ph34r:[:/]B|

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Because they are worthless assholes who have no respect for themselves much less anyone else.

Look at the assholes in Paris right now. 1400 cars torched, and 1 dead. What scum.

Sorry you have to deal with it.....
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Because they are worthless assholes who have no respect for themselves much less anyone else.

Look at the assholes in Paris right now. 1400 cars torched, and 1 dead. What scum.

Isn't this seeing things in black and white? The French situation seems more deeply rooted. Not just kids looking to have fun on any arb night.

Condolences to your car, McNeill.

Damm Beth! Sorry to hear!

Similar thing happened to me in Montreal a few days before we lef: smashed passenger side window, and nothing at all stolen. Just enough to be really annoying >:(.

It wasnt too expensive to get repaired, so since we didnt have the full glass coverage on the insurance, we figured it would be cheaper to pay ourselves.
Remster

They are worthless Fuckers who are jealous that other peopla have what they are too lazy to earn! >:(

Public executions and desecrations to the body for those who commit these crimes might curb it. :ph34r:

It wouyld also be public hummiliation because you would know they are a loser and stay away from them. :D

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

A lad i work with parked his car in town 1 day. He took the front off his radio and took it with him. When he returned, some little shit had smashed the window and stolen the inner part of the radio which is no use to anyone without the front. Pointless!

Because society has adopted an attitude of the "time-out" mentality. Theres a whole new generation of degenerates out there, and IMHO, its because in the home, jails, and overall, we are to quick to medicate, instead of deal with the real problems.
So what you end up with is a complely unadjusted, overmedicated, psychotic.

Sorry for that. You could have the flu like me. :|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

That is so F`d up! >:(

Let me at `em, I'll gnaw through the ankles of the asshole. B|

Sorry sweetie XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO :(

Let me know if there is anything ya need.

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Move to Ga. The silence, no crime , warm weather .. Ask Spence if you don't trust ..me.. The_Don .. ***
We had a couple of teens smashing mail boxes with baseball bats a few years ago here in GA. My neighbor rebuilt his mailbox with brick & re-bar. A few nights later they tried again. My neighbor told the local Sherrif's Deputy to look around for a car with a large dent in the side. Sure enough, the kids ball bat bounced off the brick mailbox, back into the side of the car door that they were hanging out of. The Deputy pointed out the dent to the teens father (it was the fathers car). It didn't happen again.

Skymama stalker #69!!!!