mcneill79

There really are assholes out there

Move to Ga. The silence, no crime , warm weather .. Ask Spence if you don't trust ..me.. The_Don .. ***
We had a couple of teens smashing mail boxes with baseball bats a few years ago here in GA. My neighbor rebuilt his mailbox with brick & re-bar. A few nights later they tried again. My neighbor told the local Sherrif's Deputy to look around for a car with a large dent in the side. Sure enough, the kids ball bat bounced off the brick mailbox, back into the side of the car door that they were hanging out of. The Deputy pointed out the dent to the teens father (it was the fathers car). It didn't happen again.

I have been thinking about rebuilding my mailbox... It's the 3rd one I've got and it's been hit too. I'm going out on a limb and thinking it's because it's set too close to the road and somebody veered too close to it by accident, but one time it clearly looked like vandalism. What I'd like to do is buy two steel mailboxes, one regular size and the other king size. Mix a batch of cement. pour some in the king size, set the smaller box (take the door and flag off first) inside the big one, and fill in the rest of the space with cement. Let it cure, then mount on a heavy steel pole that's anchored in the ground with concrete.

Those fuckers won't know what's coming when they try it again! :D:D It's going to HURT!! :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Sorry for that. You could have the flu like me. :|

[walks away from contagious hippie]

Sorry to hear bout your window Beth. They will get whats coming to them. :P Karma is a lovely thing....sometimes :S

Im not that contagious, my fever is down. But most bacterial/viral infections have a 7-10 day incubation period, that gives you 3 more days if you know you got too close to me at the boogie! :o

Right on with the Karma, I dont know what I did in my past life, but I think I clubbed baby seals and BBQ'd giraffe.:|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Sorry to hear bout your window Beth. They will get whats coming to them. :P Karma is a lovely thing....sometimes :S

Im not that contagious, my fever is down. But most bacterial/viral infections have a 7-10 day incubation period, that gives you 3 more days if you know you got too close to me at the boogie! :o

Right on with the Karma, I dont know what I did in my past life, but I think I clubbed baby seals and BBQ'd giraffe.:|

Aw...your life can't be THAT bad! Just a little injury, it will heal in time. Maybe you should take up a hand hobby, like knitting. :P
F LORIDA!

Sounds like we partied together. Hard.

Good times, eh?

Aw...your life can't be THAT bad! Just a little injury, it will heal in time. Maybe you should take up a hand hobby, like knitting. :P

I have a hand hobby! And it has nothing to do with yarn. :)

Kitty:
Fever for me is 99F, what I got up to last night. when my temp is normally 96.8 or so, that equates to around 100.8 in normal people terms.

and it hit me like a brick, felt fine all day yesterday, started feeling tired on the way home (5:30) and by 7 I was miserable.

and yes, the hippie can handle anything! :P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865