"I didn't go to the WFFC this year because..."

How the heck do you pull a 7 way chunk off MM's King Air? 4, easy. 5, getting rough, but 7?

When I was really into eight way, we were pulling those off a King Air. You just got to know where to place people.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

How the heck do you pull a 7 way chunk off MM's King Air? 4, easy. 5, getting rough, but 7?

When I was really into eight way, we were pulling those off a King Air. You just got to know where to place the little people.

OK, after a little fix, I think it could be done. ;)

That's a lot of people out of, in and around a pretty small door.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Mark:
Gary, Are you saying that there is a daily skydiver rate / visitor rate for the WFFC available?

Gary: Beginning this year, yes, a daily skydiver rate. It was a much requested change after WFFC 2004.

(I think there has been a daily visitor rate/band for many years. You might ask Beth M.)

Unfortunately, since print ads are created many months in advance, things like that do not tend to get published in Parachutist and Skydiving magazine ads.

Mark:
Gary, Are you saying that there is a daily skydiver rate / visitor rate for the WFFC available?

Gary: Beginning this year, yes, a daily skydiver rate. It was a much requested change after WFFC 2004.

(I think there has been a daily visitor rate/band for many years. You might ask Beth M.)

Unfortunately, since print ads are created many months in advance, things like that do not tend to get published in Parachutist and Skydiving magazine ads.

Well, poorly publicizing it appears to have lost WFFC a bunch of potential attendees.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Well, poorly publicizing it appears to have lost WFFC a bunch of potential attendees.

You wouldn't believe the number of calls I've gotten since the end of the wffc telling me that I need to take over the online presence of the WFFC again. Many complaints of lack of information that's not been there for a couple years. Even got a call yesterday from a friend I hadn't seen in a couple years that went too. Guess to make all happy, I should at least call Don.
------
Michael

Hello all,

I've been communicating with people who attended the WFFC this year, and most of what I have been getting has been disappointment.

Not from me! Worked my ass off, only had time for 4 jumps...but they were all great, especially the helicopter!

WFFC is still the biggest and best boogie going. Where else can you meet people from all over the globe, jump as many big ways as you want, check out the latest and greatest in gear and party every night for 10 days?

Soooo sorry for you Mark.

Beautiful Landings!

Streaker

Have a yippee ki ya day!

Ok se here is a question for all you people. Why would you go to Skyfest over WFFC? I'v been to wffc but i havn't been to skyfest.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin