BillyVance

I'm gonna be a daddy!

congrats but don't you think its strange that an ultra sound unit is made my a company called siemens??????? :D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

congrats but don't you think its strange that an ultra sound unit is made my a company called siemens??????? :D:D

So?? They make hearing aids too, ya fat bastard!

But yeah, I get the joke. :D

Thanks! ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yup! Check it out! :)
Due date is late March to early April!

Uh... Billy? You posted the wrong picture again! That's a satellite photo of a hurricane...:P

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Well obviously they don't make them that good because you can't hear that well:D:D:D

Well, duh! My hearing aid isn't from Siemens, it's from Starkey! :D

Besides, I used to hear a lot better 15 years ago, then that dang-blasted tinnitus (ringing in the ear) forced me to quit using an aid in my left ear and turning the volume down to the barest minimum in my right ear. Any higher and I'm crawling up the walls. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

So whatcha up to this week-end nobby...Maybe we should toast that little rascal. Get your ass over the border to Ga
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

So whatcha up to this week-end nobby...Maybe we should toast that little rascal. Get your ass over the border to Ga

I'd like to, but right now my wife is in the middle of her "PMS/morning-sickness/anxiety roller coaster ride" phase. Give me a few more weeks when things are calmer...

Yeah, I still wanna check The Farm out, and yell a "fuck you Ben and Cary" on take-off on a load... :D then we'll have a few brews. ;)

Hey Billy,

Man, you've got a lot in your hands!

Is DWR still on, or is it called off?

No, it's still on. I'm just not sure whether I'm going to be able to go, what with myself also being in-between-jobs too. :S If worst comes to worst, there are still very capable jumpers to take my place.

Billy I think there are at least a few of us here who sincerely hope (pray?) your kid inherits his/her “funny bone” from the wife’s side. In fact I’m personally willing to lead the fundraising drive and bring the kiddo to Second City in Chicago for coaching should our worst fears be confirmed. All of us are happy for you and your family no matter what though, congrats dude.

Blutarsky 2008. No Prisoners!

Billy I think there are at least a few of us here who sincerely hope (pray?) your kid inherits his/her “funny bone” from the wife’s side. In fact I’m personally willing to lead the fundraising drive and bring the kiddo to Second City in Chicago for coaching should our worst fears be confirmed. All of us are happy for you and your family no matter what though, congrats dude.

Blutarsky 2008. No Prisoners!

Hell, I told my dad that if this kid is anywhere near as bad a pain in the ass to me as I was to him when I was a kid, I'm really in trouble! :S :D

He actually said "I hope so!!!" That smart-ass! :D

Yup! Check it out! :)
Due date is late March to early April!

Congrats, but what's the kid doing with a ROUND chute?

I did some cleanup work on the image (see attached)..

Those that have not jumped can not understand
Those that have jumped can not explain.