jumpchikk

What I Thought Was Chili But Now I Have Been Informed That It's Not Recipes

I am going to make some chili this weekend and even though my chili is kick ass already, I would love to get new recipes for it.

I talked to this one guy (while at a chili cook-off) and he told me his secret ingredient was cinammon.

So, do any of you have any good, out of the ordinary ingredients that you use to kick it up?

Yep, I put cinnamon in mine too. I have a recipe at home of Cincinnati chili (or you could probably google it). It's really good.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You also pile it over spaghetti noodles and can top it with cheddar cheese and oyster crackers. Mmmm...now I want some!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

A can of Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce goes a long way in a pot of chili. Be careful, it will add a lot of heat. It will also add a smokey flavor adds so much to an already good recipe.
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana