weegegirl

Pennsylvania is going to turn me into an alcoholic!

This state is so damn odd! There is a seperate store for wine, and one for beer. I went to buy beer tonight and they FORCED me to buy an entire case!! Can't just buy a sixer or twelver. So now I'm stuck with a whole case of beer for lil 'ol me. WTH? :S

Anyone in PA want a beer? :D:P

:D:D:D

I just moved away from PA. It was too damn cold, and you're right, the alcohol laws are very weird. I hated running out of beer only to find out the closest beer distributor is 30 minutes away and closes in 25 minutes.

Oh, and don't go looking for Everclear, they don't sell it in the entire damn state.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

:D:D:D

I just moved away from PA. It was too damn cold, and you're right, the alcohol laws are very weird. I hated running out of beer only to find out the closest beer distributor is 30 minutes away and closes in 25 minutes.

Oh, and don't go looking for Everclear, they don't sell it in the entire damn state.

Well, thank goodness I'm just visiting!!!! :ph34r: Cold..... heck yeah! And it took me 20 minutes to find a beer store. I was just about to give up when I found one. :P

Too bad you've moved or I would talk you into coming over and sharing with me.

Those damm beer distributors anyway!!!! yepp ya gotta love PA. You can only buy sixers or 12's at a bar, or lounge, etc. Only case's are sold at the distributors..damm funny laws again. leave it up to those politicians. Your in Pittsburgh I imagine. Well I'm about 3 hours north,,,way to far and way to cold to drive for a brew...well ..yeah..to far..Did you get your jump in over at Ricks?? have a brew one!
So, you bring your beer?

Its 5 o'clock somewhere
POPS #9344

hahahahahaha.......yeah thats Pa for ya. I've lived there since i was 8 and i'm 21 now. It sucks, every other state is WAYYYY better.....but there are a few liquor stores that sell all. If you live in pittsburgh, I can show you some...

hahha B|
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

If you go through Titusville, lemme know and my friend's dad would be happy to help you out with that beer. PA is a crazy place...i couldn't quite comprehend the drive-thru liquor stores. I did get really drunk out there both times i've visited, so I can't knock the place! :S

I'm a Florida girl who was born in Allentown, PA. I was fortunate to spend almost a month last October on our family property helping my grandparents. Our family has had this property for a 150 years. My dad's parents live in the house that my parents built. They actioned off several acres and three houses, so we helped them move stuff out of da attic that hadn't been moved in 80 years. Wonderful time, but as you can imagine, we hit up the stores ... Cases of Beer in one store, Wine and Quick Liquor in another - no cups, soft drinks or snacks in either. I think it has to do with the state, tax business set up. PA is slooowly changing their policies. Two years ago, I filled up a suit case with a case of "fizzy lifting" Mike's Hard Lemonade. I haven't drank it since. I don't know what they're trying to do, but Pennsylvania is abosolutely beautiful. In the summer seasons, it smells gorgeous. In the cold times, it's like a winter wonderland. Gotta to luv it.

Don't get fustrated, just B| and don't go barefoot!

Yepp we sure are. No Plans to go anywhere till after the New Year. Coming home when< let us know and we should all get out and go do something...Like get drunk...and maybe dinner somplace. Let us know when your gonna be here...private me with your number and we can get ours back to you as well and we can get together when your home.
So, you bring your beer?

Its 5 o'clock somewhere
POPS #9344

....stuck with a whole case of beer for lil 'ol me. WTH? :S

Yeah, WTH? I'm confused...I thought you already were an alcoholic and that only 1 case was subsistence rationing for you...

Hey you got ALL, girl!

Titties and Beer!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

Bring it on down to GA...we have drive-throughs that have everything you need!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

This state is so damn odd! There is a seperate store for wine, and one for beer. I went to buy beer tonight and they FORCED me to buy an entire case!! Can't just buy a sixer or twelver. So now I'm stuck with a whole case of beer for lil 'ol me. WTH? :S

Come back down my way and I will make SURE you are good and taken care of...

Have a few more bottles of Tequila that are calling your name...;)
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

Ahh, my homestate. They JUST decided to open the distributor on Sunday in my University town. Before then, we would have to run to MD to get kegs if we were partying on Sunday night (only if Monday was a holiday of course ;)).
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

PA:

1. Wine and Hard Booze - buy at LCB run Liquor Store (LCB - Liquor Control Board)

2. Beer in kegs and cases at your local beer distributor

3. Beer in bottles and six packs at any restaurant, pizza parlor, bar etc.

C'mon stop winning, PA is OK!
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275