GQ_jumper

Where do all my dress socks dissapear to?

Everytime I buy a pair of dress socks one of them dissapears within a month, where do they always go?

do you masturbate a lot? One sock missing out of each pair is usually a sign...........;)
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

***do you masturbate a lot? One sock missing out of each pair is usually a sign...........

BWAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!B|

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

you got one of those Sock Gnomes in your house. I haven't figured out a way to get rid of them yet. You can't just call an exterminator.

I think you can get sock gnome traps at home depot.:P

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

My washer eats mine. They graft themselves to the side of the washer and turn up the next time I do laundry, when they end up mixed in with the next load.

It's either that or sock gnomes. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Definitely the gnomes.There are different clans.There's the underwear gnomes, the sock gnomes,the car key gnomes.They all live in different places.That why it is so hard to get rid of them.

don't forget the brain cell gnomes they have been messing with me for years
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

My socks used to dissapear all the time and I had to buy a new pack about every month to keep myself going between washes. I guess they must have stopped vanishing at some point without me realising though because now I have so many socks they wont all fit in my sock drawer.