Elisha

Victoria Secret Show Last Night

Victoria's Secret show?? Meh... I was busy watching "Waterboy" last night on TV...

"Gatoraaaade"
"H2O!"
"Gatoraaaade"
"H2O!"
"Gatoraaaade"
"Yaaaaaaaaah!!!!"

For some reason that movie still cracks me up no matter how many times I watch it...

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I absolutely can't stand Tyra Banks!

She need to have her nose broken. Anyone who struts around the world thinking they deserve everyone's respect and admiration just because they are good looking, needs to be knocked down a few pegs! She acts like she is a goddess, and I can't stand it. Same reason the whole "supermodel" thing makes me sick.

She was doing some interview a while back...
saying how HARD it is to BE a super model,

.....with all the 'Stuff' ya gotta remember....!:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

She was doing some interview a while back...
saying how HARD it is to BE a super model,

.....with all the 'Stuff' ya gotta remember....!

There are definitely harder jobs than modeling, but on the flip side modeling is far from being easy, it takes a lot of work

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

while I don't agree that modeling is anywhere near as hard as even being an elementary school teacher let alone a doctor... I wouldn't want to live my life under a microscope and have everything I ate/wore/did watched by my agent and the media and have that be the only way I make a living...

Jen
Arianna Frances

I am not one to defend models as its all superficial and not good for one's body image, but Tyra Banks at least it doing more than just modeling -- she does a camp for kids to help with self esteem and confidence -- also she has done pictures of herslef with out makeup, brush-overs that make her look flawless to show that she has flaws, pimples, fat nose, etc.

i have heard that Naomi Campbell is the one who is the serious diva. Doesn't she throw tantrums and phones and such?

Also, didn't they have Claudia Shiffer on there just two months after having a baby. You can't say they don't have discipline.

while I don't agree that modeling is anywhere near as hard as even being an elementary school teacher let alone a doctor... I wouldn't want to live my life under a microscope and have everything I ate/wore/did watched by my agent and the media and have that be the only way I make a living...

AMEN;)

In addition, despite recent minor advances, they still tell perfectly healthy (and gorgeous) women they need "to loose a few". But, never in the words "tone up". Interesting;)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

i have heard that Naomi Campbell is the one who is the serious diva. Doesn't she throw tantrums and phones and such?

Also, didn't they have Claudia Shiffer on there just two months after having a baby. You can't say they don't have discipline.

That would probably be Heidi Klum - gave birth to Seal's baby in September (they go married back in March). She also had another last year by her former bf that Seal is raising as their own.

Re: Naomi - probably why Seal dumped her and married Heidi.