RkyMtnHigh

Tell the TRUTH!

I'm one of the guys that likes to spoon/cuddle. When I was at Cal Poly, I was part of the club that would decorate the float for the Rose Parade. On parade route on New Years Eve, it was just common to find someone gender opposite to snuggle with. Nothing more was expected. One year, there was five of us, three chicks and two dudes sharing two big sleeping bags. It was one interesting evening.:$
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

It can work alot of different way. It is definitely possible to just snuggle/Spoon with someone without expecting something else.

People who are not capable of this are missing out on one the greatest simple pleasures in Life. Just Holding or being held by a Good Friend.

OK.. How long is the suspension? When do I get my Guy Card Back?

Back in 2002 I graduated from college. A close female friend of mine and I decided to take a road trip to Florida to celebrate, and she brought along another female friend of hers who I'ld never met before (both of them had also just graduated). We had a fabulous trip with no sort of sexual tension or anything, just friends having a great time. On the was back we stopped for a night in New Oreans and rented a room that happened to have one king size bed in it. It also had a couch, but having just come off a great road trip, and also being sloshed, we had no problems with all three of us sleeping in the king size bed. for those of you wondering, yes, i slept in the middle. well, my friend and i ended up cuddling in the bed all night, which was really nice. at one point she grabbed my hand and held it, which creeped me out a little at first, but i went with it and it was nice. at this point we both had SOs and all four of us lived in the same building, so it was no big. Next day we wake up, drive home and that's that.
Flash forward to 6 months later, she's still with her SO, i'm dating another girl. Our building throws a big party and we all get sloshed. She and I end up making out right in front of her boyfriend. Either he didn't care or was too sloshed to notice because he did nothing (he was also a friend of mine, so he probably didn't care), which is fine because she didn't even remember doing it. So that was that.
Three years later we're still friends and nothing like that has ever happened again. And yes, she and her SO are still together.

It can work alot of different way. It is definitely possible to just snuggle/Spoon with someone without expecting something else.
People who are not capable of this are missing out on one the greatest simple pleasures in Life. Just Holding or being held by a Good Friend.

OK.. How long is the suspension? When do I get my Guy Card Back?

I think that should qualify you for a Platinum Guy Card, with bonus features. :)
k.

Are guys/girls okay with just snuggling/spooning and just leaving things there? or do they really want more and hope that more actually happens?

I have several female friends who have many male friends and are content with spooning/snuggling and don't want more...I think it's cool and normal. However others have questioned that more wasn't intended or desired.

Cuddling/snuggling/spooning is about the only way I can get to sleep any more. I don't expect more out of it, but I'm certainly not averse to the idea that more is a potential. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Ive spent many nights cuddled with another without fear of it being about sex... I think those who are comfortable with themselves realize that sex is not what it is all about, and utilize other things and habits to feel close to another human being... snuggling is one of those... plus it keeps ya warm and helps prevent anyone from sleeping on the floor at a dz :ph34r:
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Had a female roommate my junior year and she always came into my bed in the morning just to snuggle/spoon. Not that I haven't had to give it back since then, but that is when I think I entered sainthood. :P One morning I did wake up with a hardon and was snuggled pretty close and was relieved she was sleeping. I was petrified she was gonna think I was going for an end around. All in all, it was pretty nice.:ph34r:

and no, we never did it. (not that she didn't want to):P

bwahahahahaha