ncfitzge

Shoot the CAT!!!

I remember playing this game a lot when someone posted it on here several months ago. It was on the Ebaum's World site... I had something like 2100 feet or so... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I read the topic for this thread and it reminded me of the most miserable night of my life. I refer to it affectionately as sambuca night.

I was at an Irish pub in Germany and after already polishing off several Guinesses my friends and I started throwing back flaming sambuca shots. Any experienced bartender will float an espresso bean or two on the top of the shot. And an unexperienced sambuca drinker like I was will tell you to swallow the beans whole with your shot like a vitamin pill. Oops. Apparently I had committed a drinking fau paux. The bartender noticed what I was doing and says in a thick Irish accent, "Your swallowing em whole?!?! Good god!! Yer gonna wake up in the morning, fart, and Shoot the CAT!!!"

We drank so much sambuca that night that they ran out of beans. And I must have been so giddy that I still think that was about the funniest thing I ever heard. Guess I've always had a soft spot for fart jokes.

No picture? Never happened ;)

Impressive! I would have to search for the old threads on The Bonfire to find it, but I did post a pic...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I got 15 feet. he landed on the first set of spikes.

I managed 16 feet, but would you believe I got 1,113 feet while trying to get the shortest distance?? :S Fuck... I hit the bomb, then 2 more.... a trampoline, and 2 more bombs... jeez... :S :D

I got 12 feet! I firued it out at 60 degrees at low power, it was swallowed buy the first venus fly trap.B|
sorry I can't do screen captures.

Very good! I had the cannon at 20 degrees...

12 may well be the shortest anybody can get.

I'll be a monkey's ass! I take back my word in the previous post and tried 60 degrees...

Got it on the very FIRST attempt! :P

11 feet!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!