kirrz

Updated: How many skyDIVERS have you done?

here you go!

Well, I voted, but I agree it needs to be a slightly different poll, and because some people have been around for more than a few years, I don't think "11 or more" should be the final choice. It'll be more interesting if you go higher.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Assuming skydivers means "real" jumpers, not students/tandems... ;)

Blues,
Dave

That's would only be a problem for the guys, right? The women here don't pick up students and tandems and take them home, do they?

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Well, I voted, but I agree it needs to be a slightly different poll, and because some people have been around for more than a few years, I don't think "11 or more" should be the final choice. It'll be more interesting if you go higher.

ahhh someone else try!!

Assuming skydivers means "real" jumpers, not students/tandems... ;)

Blues,
Dave

That's would only be a problem for the guys, right? The women here don't pick up students and tandems and take them home, do they?

rl

I wasn't referring to taking my students home, though I can see that that it probably sounded that way. I meant, like if I was seeing a gal and then took her on a tandem, or a gal who'd previously done a tandem or two or some student jumps. I spent nearly 5 years in a relationship with one gal...took her on a bunch tandems during that span, but I don't think I'd count her as a "skydiver".

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

The best poll would be for how many of their students tandem instructors have "done". :P

Since statistically there are alot more men in this sport than women wouldn't the women have slept with more guys than guys slept with girls? Does that make since? It shouldn't, I suck at math.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Assuming skydivers means "real" jumpers, not students/tandems...

Blues,
Dave
--------------------------------------------------------------

Well just once. He was hot as hell and was leaving in a week for basic training. I just had to defile him. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Assuming skydivers means "real" jumpers, not students/tandems...

Blues,
Dave
--------------------------------------------------------------

Well just once. He was hot as hell and was leaving in a week for basic training. I just had to defile him. :)

You go, girl!

Anything for one of our boys.;)

rl

Well, I guess I'm still doing the rounds. I thought I fell in love with my first tandem master, but found out afterwards he was a real ass... Then, about a year or two later I had a one-month stand with another. It was fun, and at the time I was more curious than anything... Yeah, you know who you are, and you know why... ;)

I've probably said too much too. B|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

rl

I assumed 11 would be big enough because the skydiving world is pretty small right.. so word gets around?? And I thought it would more likely be the guys who would sweettalk the girls.. so after 11, their reputation would precede them.. guess I'm wrong?!

Also.. the whole dating a tandem/ student thing seems so bizarre to me! Maybe it's cos all my instructors, TMs are so much older, they don't hit on me - they just treat me like an overexcited kid.

I assumed 11 would be big enough because the skydiving world is pretty small right.. so word gets around?? And I thought it would more likely be the guys who would sweettalk the girls.. so after 11, their reputation would precede them.. guess I'm wrong?!

For someone who has been in the sport just a couple of years, 11 might be a lot. For someone who has been in the sport a lot longer, 11 might be pathetic.

And given the talk on this board on most days, 11 doesn't even begin to cover it. :ph34r:

rl