ntrprnr

A NYC Transit Strike Brag...

As I speed by on my Segway from my office on 11th Avenue all the way to my meeting on 2nd Avenue, and look at all the poor people, having to walk, or waiting 15-deep for a cab, or generally cursing the darkness instead of lighting a candle, I stop and think...

I bought my Segway in April of 2003.

Then, I was considered a dork.

Today, I AM THE SMARTEST MAN IN THE WORLD.

:)

For once, I am so glad that I am out of the country.

But...I'm coming home tomorrow night so thanks for the reminder. I'm booking a car to meet me at the airport. I'm guessing that yellow cabs at JFK will be scarce. :S

Or else you can come zipping by and pick me and my 50 lbs of luggage up. :D

Today, I AM THE SMARTEST MAN IN THE WORLD.

You look like you are posing for a catalogue shoot or something.

Mr Segway man of genius..............

You ride around on your alien looking posy transport to and from work........................
You think youre really clever in what you do as your "helping" to save the planet.........................
They have such a great range they are giving away free gps's with every purchase.........................
You think you look like a trendy New Yoiker in your cheap ripped jeans......................
Segway HT Enthusiasts are so genius they even have a web mag called the Red Key.........................
You drink on your Segway because its self balancing technology is even better than your own................

Mr Segway rider man of genius.........today YOU ARE THE SMARTEST MAN IN THE WORLD.

We salute you...............................

:P:P:P:P;);)

www.myspace.com/durtymac

Pray explain...how is it exactly the you SPEED on your Segway in Manhattan? Was there an epidemic of the Ebola virus and people just decided not to leave home?

You may be moving forward on the device, trying to avoid pedestrians or cars, but puhleeeaaase don't tell me you speed on it.
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

I'll just take the bus, thanks! :o

Good luck on that during a transit strike. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

HaHaHa.... You know nobody walks any more..... You see people driving around car parks for ages so that they can park right next to the door into the GYM for f**ks sake..... Makes me larf my tits off:D:D

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

You have to stand on the damn thing, what's the point, may as well walk. I saw segway make a prototype of a really cool bike that could do wheelies and balance on it's back wheel so it could go over obstacles all easy and stuff. If they'd put that out in the first place, they might've made some money.

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

A segway would sure be a nice DZ toy.

But Karen, it's so much more fun to watch everyone try to ride the unicycles and the tiny bike that we have. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke