SuFantasma

Re-Gifting is A Bitch !

Ok, so I just got one of those "I owe you a blow-job " ticket from my SO. Should I sell it on ebay?

If you're getting a blow job as a gift, maybe you should sell your SO on ebay.

No offense intended.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

BBBAAAAHHHAHAHAHABABAHAHAHAHA, that is funny....... Men go into a relationship "Hoping" nothing changes, Women go in "Knowing" things are going to change!

Good luck man, I feel your pain...

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

BBBAAAAHHHAHAHAHABABAHAHAHAHA, that is funny....... Men go into a relationship "Hoping" nothing changes, Women go in "Knowing" things are going to change!

Yeah, we know that the kind, loving, tender, affectionate, caring and attentive guy we picked is going to turn into a mean, indifferent rat bastard as soon as he thinks we're hooked.

:|

rl

P.S. Hi Scott, LTNS. How you been? :)
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Yeah, we know that the kind, loving, tender, affectionate, caring and attentive guy we picked is going to turn into a mean, indifferent rat bastard as soon as he thinks we're hooked.

OUCH!!!! I know that doesn't apply to me (never has, never will), but OUCH!!!!

Walt

Hey now! There are some of us guys that are not that way and are the exception that prove your rule correct. We are indifferent rat bastards to start and just stay that way.:S:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Hey now! There are some of us guys that are not that way and are the exception that prove your rule correct. We are indifferent rat bastards to start and just stay that way.:S:ph34r:

First of all, I forgot insensitive and controlling.

Second of all, I'd rather have a guy who starts out as a mean, insensitive, indifferent, controlling rat bastard, than one who turns into a mean, insensitive, indifferent, controlling rat bastard after first making me believe that he's a kind, loving, tender, affectionate, caring and attentive guy.

I hate surprises. :|

rl

Ok, so I just got one of those "I owe you a blow-job " ticket from my SO. Should I sell it on ebay?

No offense intended.

rl

[swoon] RL you are my hero [/swoon]
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I'd rather have a guy who starts out as a mean, insensitive, indifferent, controlling rat bastard,

How U Doin!!;)

references available on request!!:P

J, you're a nice guy. Shut up.

Most guys are just like RK said though. At least the ones youdate.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I'd rather have a guy who starts out as a mean, insensitive, indifferent, controlling rat bastard,

How U Doin!!;)

Perfect. I need to hone my "psycho bitch from hell" skills--I'm kinda out of practice, y'know?

So what are you doin' for the next coupla weeks?

:D

How U Doin!!;)

So what are you doin' next weekend?

:D

Damn--so that's how to get next to rl!!!

Note to self: must work on asshole skills!

Walt

I think your eyes skipped over the first paragraph, honey.

Go back and read it again.

I'll see your asshole and raise you one two-hour screaming match.

rl

I think your eyes skipped over the first paragraph, honey.

Go back and read it again.

I'll see your asshole and raise you one two-hour screaming match.

rl

I doubt that I would survive even a few seconds of a screaming match with you--at least not until I have some really great asshole skills!

Walt

I doubt that I would survive even a few seconds of a screaming match with you--at least not until I have some really great asshole skills!

Well, it's all good, because I don't scream. I've learned that the rat bastard can't be "fixed." The only answer is to leave.

But the point is, you guys don't realize that when women go crazy, it's usually defensive, not offensive. Most of us are reactive not proactive.

This is not to say there aren't crazy women in the world, but when a perfectly normal woman turns into a raving loon, it's usually because a man has pushed her beyond the point of endurance.

rl

Well, it's all good, because I don't scream. I've learned that the rat bastard can't be "fixed." The only answer is to leave.

But the point is, you guys don't realize that when women go crazy, it's usually defensive, not offensive. Most of us are reactive not proactive.

This is not to say there aren't crazy women in the world, but when a perfectly normal woman turns into a raving loon, it's usually because a man has pushed her beyond the point of endurance.

rl

Is this an articulate variation on the "it's always the man's fault" theme?

edited to add:
Damn, why did I say that?!!! rl is on a real roll today and I'm not. I now realize that I am dead meat.

Walt

Nope. This is only about the ones who start out pretending to be kind, loving, tender, affectionate, caring and attentive guys and turn into mean, insensitive, indifferent, controlling rat bastards.

If the woman played head games and gave him no choice, it's one thing. But most of the time, when the woman goes and talks to the 25 ex-girlfriends who have thrown him out in the past 10 years, she finds a pattern.

rl

Nope. This is only about the ones who start out pretending to be kind, loving, tender, affectionate, caring and attentive guys and turn into mean, insensitive, indifferent, controlling rat bastards.

If the woman played head games and gave him no choice, it's one thing. But most of the time, when the woman goes and talks to the 25 ex-girlfriends who have thrown him out in the past 10 years, she finds a pattern.

rl

I hate guys like that. They leave the rest of us to clean up the mess they leave.

Walt

Sociopaths are often always charming motherfuckers [:/].

Fixed it for ya. :)
But I'm not going to have this discussion. I already tried to commit mass sociocide over in SC, and I was soundly beaten for it.

But the definitive mass market book on the subject of psychopaths is Without Conscience, although I prefer People of the Lie by M. Scott Peck.

On the other hand, just because someone screws up a relationship doesn't make them pathological. Sometimes two people really are just incompatible.

rl