squink

What is your...

Not to be the first to rain on your parade, but...I just don't do that to myself. Too much pressure, your setting yourself up. I just work on myself from a day to day aspect and take the good or the bad that 2006 may or may nor dish out.
Are there things that I would like to do or see happen for myself? Hell yeah, but those things are on a permanent "to do" list, that no matter what day, month, year, etc., it gets my undivided attention.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

New Year's Resolution?

Mine is to have no unnecessary drama in my life next year.

I want you to think about that for a bit.

I think I know what you mean, i.e., what your intention is, but life is drama.

People who make mountains out of molehills have no real drama in their lives and they're usually pretty self-centered, so they have to make every little thing "about them." Getting away from "invented" drama is good.

But I know there are people in this world who are so determined to "not get involved" that they end up abandoning the people who need them and count on them in the name of "avoiding drama."

I'm not very good in day-to-day life. I fall out of touch, I don't return my phone calls or answer my emails in a timely manner, but if a friend comes up with a crisis, I try to do what is needful. That way, I manage to avoid the mundane mishegoss that people make for themselves so they don't die of boredom, but I rarely let people down (although I do have a few spectacular failures of which I'm very unproud) when they really need me.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

It's the invented drama that I mean, and getting dragged into other peoples invented drama.

I don't want drama in my life that is unecessary, and I used to have a tendency to create what didn't need to be there. That causes unnecessary stress in my life, and that's what I want to make a real effort to do without.

...the door was open

SKYDIVERGIRLS.COM

Something "easy"

Like........

being a better person.......... there's always room for improvement;)

Totally agreed. Yesterday I played hookie from work to go to the dz. Never again, I had no idea I would beat myself up so bad for doing that. Always room for improvement indeed. ;)

Im going to be heaps more awesome than I was this year.

At this rate I will eclipse the awesomeness of Ricardo Montalban as most awesome biped on the planet by 2007, unless the world suffers a catastrophic apocalypse before then.

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.