Scoop

Is this normal?

The worst part I find is that because im still at home and have to keep all my shit within the confines of my room and still keep it orderly to my standard, I have to throw away things I can do without else it gets too cluttered >:(

Well, im off now to rearrange some beer mats and clean (empty) a few glasses with my stomach ;) Maybe my shuffle some crisp packets around...

Never know maybe my attractive male psycho qualities will attract someone! Hahaha... hmmm. Maybe

ADD hyperfocus.

Haha, I've never even heard that term but I like the sound of it already. It's like I rarely ever pay attention, but when I do, I pay VERY CLOSE attention. Or I'm either extremely disinterested or obsessed with things in general - no middle ground.

Is that what it means?
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

yeah. Thats how they diagnosed me. I skip from thing to thing to think and then will get locked in on something - the cliches are likewhat you stated:

house gets messy and you ignore it and then when you clean it you go all out and get obsessed with getting every speck of dust off an object (I get stuck on cleaning glasswear this way).

I can sit and work on an interesting computer problem for 20 hours straight with no breaks, no interuptions, only stopping because of the imminent need to piss my pants because I haven't moved in so long.

ADD isnt about not being able to focus on anything its more a case of your ability to focus being somewhat random and uncontrollable (from a 'normal persons' perspective). At least, thats a component of it.

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

Yeah come on people.. what problems do you have!?

I am REALLY bad at dealing with women romantically... I mean REALLY bad!

honestly... I doubt it's full blown OCD... but what do I know I'm just an engineer... :D:P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Well, im off now to rearrange some beer mats and clean (empty) a few glasses with my stomach ;) Maybe my shuffle some crisp packets around...

Never know maybe my attractive male psycho qualities will attract someone! Hahaha... hmmm. Maybe

You got it, Pal! Stay the way you are. Let women know how you are. You'll have 'em beatin' your door down. You see, women just 'love' to change men.;)

Chuck

heh heh Wife has OCD. My favorite is to move the tableclotch a fraction skewed, enough that its unrecognizable but subliminally noticable. Picture frames are an endless source of entertainment. but dont tell her I told you that.:P

i can hear you, you know...

Hey Monk!!

Fuck off! :P;)

Im not that bad! Is worrying though. I wonder how long my packjobs are going to take [:/]

That'll depend on how many times you pull your closing pin out to make sure you closed the flaps in the proper sequence!

Oh, and you might get delayed if you feel you have to pop your reserve just to make sure that the spring is good on your reserve pilot chute! :P

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"