SkyAnt

Penis size

Just married couple on thier honeymoon -
Both have waited to have sex utiil married -

Woman goe into the bath to freshen up - and thinks she should tell him she's bald down there. So she says that she hopes he doesn't mind but she's hairless as a new born baby.

Well, he loves her and thinks that whatever she looks like is fine with him.

"In fact", he proclaims,"I'm hung like a newborn baby."

She says that it's ok and love would prevail.

She comes out of the bath naked and he looks at her and likes the trim job. And she looks at him, naked,

and promptly passes out.

When she comes to, he asks if she was ok, and she says, I thought you were hung like a baby - he said yes, yes, I am -

8 pounds 7 ounces.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If you really care: Lifestyle's Survey - it was done by medical professionals instead of self-measurement and is considered the most accurate.

Of course, since you felt compelled to ask, you're probably below average. Sorry about that. ;) Since you can't do anything about it, you really need to improve your technique. Women appreciate a little studying - do your homework and it'll pay off.
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

I do have the perfect test for knowing if a guy is too small, but im not gonna post it.
------------------------------------------------------------
I know! You check out the size of their truck

Damn, Aggiedave must be HUGE!! :P Actually since i love you james, i'll tell you the test...expect a PM my dear. :$

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Dude...not everything depends on 'penis size', but on your 'technique', I mean, even if you had a 2 inch dick, you still have 10 fingers, 10 toes and a tongue :P

So WELL SPOKEN!;) WE.. :$:P:P tend to enjoy;her stradling me, as I stand.......:oAnd gently run my finger's through her hair!:):):):P El PeludoB| OOhhhh...>>> time to switch positions! A gentle back rub. Also :don't forget your nose:o:ph34r:!
............ love the scent of a WOMAN!! "bon- appetit"

Serious question here for the ladies.
How big are they on average? Whats small? Whats big?
Whats the right size for you?

I think that it's individual. My bf had 5 inches and it seemed to me that it was tiny. After enlargement (Extagen pills) he has about 7 inches and I think that it is the limit. I can't understand women who say "the bigger the better".

I think that it's individual. My bf had 5 inches and it seemed to me that it was tiny. After enlargement (Extagen pills) he has about 7 inches and I think that it is the limit. I can't understand women who say "the bigger the better".

Does that stuff really work? My wife wants to know. :D:D Oh wait... B|

I'm larger than normal, but... how can I put this delicately... no matter what your schlong is... it doesn't give as much pleasure to a woman as other things you do in the sheets.

Millie Jackson had a good song that pretty much explains it... some of the words:

You can't make her feel good, but you could make her feel better,
If you treat yo lady like a STAMP and a LETTER
Baby, LICK IT, before ya STICK IT.

That explain enuf?

Does that stuff really work? My wife wants to know. :D:D Oh wait... B|

Do you mean PE pills or Extagen? I know nothing about it and can say only that after taking Extagen my bf has about 2 new inches. I can't say how it works for others...:ph34r:

I think most of those pills is nothing but vasodilators like the NO2 (L-Arganine Ketogluterate) that bodybuilders use to increase vascularity in their muscles. It really doesn't physically change your unit, it just lets you push more blood down there when you get aroused.

Stop taking it, and you go back to where ya was. If your woman doesn't like your unit and you don't have a problem like ED she's probably also insecure with other things about you... I would find a new woman. You don't need to be with someone who makes you feel weird all the time.

it doesn't give as much pleasure to a woman as other things you do in the sheets.

Please don't give this any more credence than it has already gained in urban folklore. It may be true of a lot of women, but it isn't true of all.

If the goal is merely orgasm, then tongue is going to get you there a lot faster, but for some of us, the act of penetration is number one on the list--with or without orgasm.

If this weren't true, why would we need men at all?

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

it doesn't give as much pleasure to a woman as other things you do in the sheets.

Please don't give this any more credence than it has already gained in urban folklore. It may be true of a lot of women, but it isn't true of all.

If the goal is merely orgasm, then tongue is going to get you there a lot faster, but for some of us, the act of penetration is number one on the list--with or without orgasm.

rl

To mow the lawn? :P

jumpstart cars
kill spiders
get things off high shelves
open jars

Mmm... I've had asked woman to help me do all those things for me. But I know almost all hate mowing. :P They also don't like hauling stuff to the county dump. >:(

jumpstart cars
kill spiders
get things off high shelves
open jars

hmmm I wonder how the penis is used in these activities.. I am getting some pretty funny visuals here.

Placement of penis with the jumper cables... ( didnt they get all funky about this at Abu Gharib prison???)

Must be a big penis... so he can chase the spider down.. and beat it to death.

Must be a REALLLLY big one to reach a high shefl.. or is he high jumping past the item and does a little butt wiggle to nail the item with his penis..

the whole jar thing is a bit wierd.. although beating a jar along the lid will sometimes loosen it up....:ph34r:

Stop taking it, and you go back to where ya was. If your woman doesn't like your unit and you don't have a problem like ED she's probably also insecure with other things about you... I would find a new woman. You don't need to be with someone who makes you feel weird all the time.

Why do you thing men do it because of women? Men do it because of their own wish as women try to be slim: they do it not for men but for themselves. Women like to see themselves slim, men like to see themselves with long penis. It's natural and it's important for them (some of them).
There are two sides of this question. There are men who have REAL problem and men who just want to be longer.

"Im hung like planet pluto, hard to see with the naked eye."

Though my relationship with my hand it going strong and it never complains about my size. though the cost of lotion is soaring and it hard to spit as often as i need to in this dreadful summer heat.

size...just costs more to maintain...
"In one way or the other, I'm a bad brother. Word to the motherf**ker." Eazy-E