carbonezone

Indiana Skydivers and the Dublin Boogie

Hello All……
Scotty and I have a trailer that needs to go up to Indiana (Greensburg) for the summer “yes, Skydive Greensburg will be our new summer home”. If you live in Indiana (or somewhere close) and you are going to the Dublin Boogie and have a truck capable of towing a Harley Trailer please PM me. I would like to talk to you with regards to pulling the Trailer up for us. I will cover gas for your return trip home to Indiana and take care of your belly over the summer ;).
Please let us know.
Thanks and <>
Tami

Sorry, Tami! I've got one too many parties to go to in Chicago for St. Patty's Day, but, I look forward to hanging out with you sometime this summer!!! (Not sure if you remember me...I met you in the Ihop at Perris at the beginning of JFTC!)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I was going to joke about how this was advvertising since another poster who advertises boogies that are considered advertising.

I guess it just depends on who you know and all.

Hope ya'll find a tow for the trailer there Tami.

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I guess it just depends on who you know and all.

How is this advertising? As far as I can tell, she's asking for help towing her trailer. Please enlighten me if that is some secret code for something else. :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think he is making reference to The Farm thread being deleted.Not wanting to take anything away from The Farm or Hans but IMO if you do it every month it's not a boogie. Hey I'm grilling some burgers at the house this weekend so everyone come to The Burger Boogie.

From what I hear you WILL want to be at The Farm the first weekend of April.

but IMO if you do it every month it's not a boogie.

Exactly. That's a monthly special and not an "event". We've been over that several times with people.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

but IMO if you do it every month it's not a boogie.

Exactly. That's a monthly special and not an "event". We've been over that several times with people.

Those ga folks are a little slow. Sometimes they just won't learn...Anyways, all you can jump boogie has been moved to this week-end due to bad weather....lol

We can at least advertise the APRIL boogie though can't we?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Anyways, all you can jump boogie has been moved to this week-end due to bad weather....lol

Hans is nice but dude doubt he is that nice.... plus we got jumps on sunday... your fat ass was working remember?

There is no april boogie .... I checked the page again :(
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

***Hey I'm grilling some burgers at the house this weekend so everyone come to The Burger Boogie.

I love burgers, what's your address?;):P

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

will you have the helicopter at your house this week-end? If your going to cook burgers you may as well have a chopper for us to jump..

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

You have to make some skydives there LM!

Then you would be in the know about April! :D

Nobody Tell LM about April!

Laters,

"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

IMO if you do it every month it's not a boogie.

Exactly. That's a monthly special and not an "event". We've been over that several times with people

By that Rationale all boogies that occur more than once makes it just another weekend! :S:S

Anyone who has been in the sport a year knows about all the boogies. No need to post about any of them. :S

I mean it is an events thread. That is an event at The Farm. I do believe that there are some months when it is not all you can jump.

It is all a discretion/Interpretation thing.

There is a ton of advertising in there.

I also see many banners on this website from "The Farm" so I am sure Hans more than pays his share of bandwidth since that is what everyone seems to be concerned with.

Think about it!

Ok,you win.Everything that goes on is a boogie.I'm washing my socks this weekend.Come to the Sock Wash Boogie.It's on Sunday right after the Burger Boogie on Saturday and the weekend after that I'm having a House Painting Boogie with free beer for the first 25 to registeedr.In May look for the Grass Cutting Boogie with a seminar on "How To Edge Your Driveway"conducted by SkinnyShrek.;)

In May look for the Grass Cutting Boogie with a seminar on "How To Edge Your Driveway"conducted by SkinnyShrek.

That Fat Bastard does not know anything about landscaping!

Why do you think his belly is so big?

He has been talking of this gym thing. :S:D

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B|

Well if i am conducting a cut the driveway boogie. I want a cut in the registration. After all, anyone can make a burger.
As for you carbone. Stop advertising. You already conned me once into bringing your trailer down.