Diversgodown

Kicking the girlfriend out!

Oh please. This is getting a little "drama queen-ish" IMO.

Who cares who it was. Check you ego in that department, it just don't matter. In skydiving you know how many times I've met the ex's of who I was dating? Hell I probably shook their hand and made a couple jumps with them....ain't no biggie....

Forgive her? For what? Because she was seeking some pleasure, acceptance, a feeling of being desired, after splitting up with you? Yeah right.

She lied. If you can't get past that, then move on, but don't be bitter, it serves no one.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Guest 1010
okay, if you're not a high school girl ... ya don't fly helicopters down in Florida do you?

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

okay, if you're not a high school girl ... ya don't fly helicopters down in Florida do you?

Now THAT'S funny!:D:D

What this guy's really pissed about isn't his buddy going down on her, it's her going down on his buddy!

Every time he sees him at work, he knows he's given his coworker a BJ--- by "PROXEY"!!:D

The Pessimist says: "It can't possibly get any worse!"
The Optimist says: "Sure it can!"

Now THAT'S funny!:D:D

What this guy's really pissed about isn't his buddy going down on her, it's her going down on his buddy!

Every time he sees him at work, he knows he's given his coworker a BJ--- by "PROXEY"!!:D

That's funny.:D

Get over it dude. I just said what everyone was thinking. And I would never tell someone not to pull. And that just became the dumbes thing I've heard on here. Peace and Blue Skies. Hope your life gets better from from here.

Well if you haven't got anything good to say. I'd say shut the F--- up. I merely put the poll up to see what other people reactions would be. I use to fly off the handle but have tried to curb my temper and not be a dick. I'm not here for love advise. She's gone!!! someone asked a question and I answered it...so to reiterate my point I only put the poll up cause I'm drunk pissed off and want to get my mind off shit. I've already decided that I'm giving her two weeks just to be fair. so I'm going to go smoke and chill. and I take back my comment about not pulling your right that wansn't cool but neither was your bullshit coments.

***Glory Favors the Bold***

I just found out that while we were broken up my GF let a guy I work with go down on here. What do you think I should give her to get the fuck out.

Ps. she did move from Chi town to Texas and has no close friends down here.

Dude,

You said it was while you were broken up. She had every right. Let it go.

edited to add:

I saw this in a later post

This guy transferd down from my other office. I let him stay with me for two weeks while he found a place and me and my GF were on the rocks. We smothed shit out and I asked if she had fucked around with said guy. and she claimed nothing happened. two months latter after we have been living togheter again i find out different. now if it had been some random guy ok fair game we sere broken up. BUT with someone I work with. I think that's BS. Either way she's gone but I'm trying to be fair about it and not be a total dick!

Ok, so he's not much of a friend and she was dishonest. Give her 10 days and tell her it's because she was dishonest with you.

If she can't be honest in the relationship, then there's a problem. Apparently neither of you is with the right person.

BTW, I've done the "throw her shit off the balcony" thing. It's quite satisfying at the time and makes for a funny story, but it's the wrong thing to do.

Walt

Guest 1010

Nice!:D Oh by the way Pig's are way sexxier than cow's.

true but .... pigs are too big .......... hence the need for sheep!

Guest 1010
Walt ... speaking of sheep ... er BASE jumping ... err mountain goats .... and none of these pussy "oh I'm so embarrassed" stories .... but do you have anything involving cops, a big wall, and some critters? :oB|

Guest 1010

true true. Just everyone be careful out there with animals. Make sure they stop once the peanut butter is gone.;);)

hmmm ... I made peanut butter cookies tonight IRL. :o Wonder if that guy at work who seems pissed at me after I tapped his ex-girlfriend's will accept them as a peace offering? :|:ph34r:

hahaha you seem a little tense:D:D:D:D

Why one earth would someone who considers themselves to be mature, post his failing relationship saga on a forum like Bonfire, :D:D:D:D:D:D

I bet you got picked on a lot as a kid, didn't ya:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well if you haven't got anything good to say. I'd say shut the F--- up. I merely put the poll up to see what other people reactions would be. I use to fly off the handle but have tried to curb my temper and not be a dick. I'm not here for love advise. She's gone!!! someone asked a question and I answered it...so to reiterate my point I only put the poll up cause I'm drunk pissed off and want to get my mind off shit. I've already decided that I'm giving her two weeks just to be fair. so I'm going to go smoke and chill. and I take back my comment about not pulling your right that wansn't cool but neither was your bullshit coments.

Had the two of you broken up because you're abusive?

Throwing her out is the best thing you could do for her. Staying with you sounds unsafe.

I get the impression she moved to be with you, got scared because your temper is obviously out of control and started to rethink the whole situation. She probably only stayed as long as she did to figure out how she was going to extricate herself with a minimum of damage.

Two weeks isn't enough, but it's probably safer for her.

It really doesn't matter who she had sex with. You're just making it an issue because you feel like it. It's no big deal; people meet the former sex partners of the their current lovers all the time with no ill-effects.

There's more, but I'll leave you with this thought: if you don't want to know what people think, don't ask.

rl

P.S. You need to be very careful about evicting people. With your inability to keep your temper, you could end up being the one with no place to live.
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb