Slappie

Bonfire fluff

Bah.. I miss Talkback.. Bonfire has become fluff and a contest to see who's the most popular. Gone are the good ole days

Oh don't get me wrong you people entertain me once in awhile. I'm not going anywhere so it's not a "feel sorry for me" thread. I just wish things would liven up. Buncha fluff, the kind you find when cleaning the lint filter on the dryer.

I agree. It's like jr. high all over again, a bunch of little cliques doing mutual backpatting. It does get a bit old. So I just don't bother with those threads. That's the beauty of the internet, don't read what you're not interested in and if you want a good conversation head over to speaker's corner where you can fling all kinds of insults :)
Jen, neither prettiest nor popularist, just plain old me.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Bah.. I miss Talkback.. Bonfire has become fluff and a contest to see who's the most popular. Gone are the good ole days

Oh don't get me wrong you people entertain me once in awhile. I'm not going anywhere so it's not a "feel sorry for me" thread. I just wish things would liven up. Buncha fluff, the kind you find when cleaning the lint filter on the dryer.

I agree. It's like jr. high all over again, a bunch of little cliques doing mutual backpatting. It does get a bit old. So I just don't bother with those threads. That's the beauty of the internet, don't read what you're not interested in and if you want a good conversation head over to speaker's corner where you can fling all kinds of insults :)
Jen, neither prettiest nor popularist, just plain old me.

Do you need scissors too?:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

flame away if you got the guts, but I don't think any of you do.

Well. isn't that special....Jessica has morphed herself into a "Slappie." :|

Don

Don that was just below the belt and down right mean!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

down right mean

Slappie, after an accusation like that, "mean" is the best you can come up with? I think you need to go to the bitch/asshole test thread and take the test. I'll bet you come out 10% asshole...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

It's like jr. high all over again, a bunch of little cliques doing mutual backpatting. It does get a bit old. So I just don't bother with those threads. That's the beauty of the internet, don't read what you're not interested in and if you want a good conversation head over to speaker's corner where you can fling all kinds of insults :)

I'm with ya for real! Everyone here sucks, especially Slappie.

And Bonfire has become the /asspat central.

...but...but...some of us like having our asses pat. :)

Giving an asspat is ok in certain situations. Hell I like getting an asspat once in awhile.

I'm really serious, there is way to much ass kissing and being nice nice to people around here. Things are getting out of hand. People kissing ass just because... is wrong. :|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Oh, you are so FULL of it!! You love getting your ass kissed! Admit it!!

I have proof. --->:ph34r:

Kissing my ass is different. I'm not a "popular" poster around here. I tend to say things the way I see them. Never trying to hurt feelings even though it's happened. So when I see blatant" ass smoochies just because that person is a "special" part of the community, ya it bugs the shit outa me.

You love getting your ass kissed! Admit it!!
I have proof.

Is there whipped cream? I think you should post the pictures :)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

The Bonfire is my source of self-esteem. Whenever I need a pick me up, I check out threads like "who's the prettiest" or "who's the funniest" or "who's the most rad person on dz.com." I then feel better, and can go on with my ever boring life away from the computer. Then, when I'm feeling blue again, Bonfire here we come. Come on Slappie, you don't feel me here?

Is there whipped cream? I think you should post the pictures :)

Is there whip cream? Hell ya Rebecca!! bring it on! :)

It's like jr. high all over again, a bunch of little cliques doing mutual backpatting. It does get a bit old. So I just don't bother with those threads. That's the beauty of the internet, don't read what you're not interested in and if you want a good conversation head over to speaker's corner where you can fling all kinds of insults :)

I'm with ya for real! Everyone here sucks, especially Slappie.

Yeah, preach on sista!>:(

~R+R:)...THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER!:D
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

The Bonfire is my source of self-esteem. Whenever I need a pick me up, I check out threads like "who's the prettiest" or "who's the funniest" or "who's the most rad person on dz.com." I then feel better, and can go on with my ever boring life away from the computer. Then, when I'm feeling blue again, Bonfire here we come. Come on Slappie, you don't feel me here?

HAH :ph34r: Brit you're a babe!! and I've see you in your panties! :$

Prettiest red panties?:o

I'll drop it one day.:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun