lisamariewillbe

Bad weather, Walmart, Corsets and Happythoughts

So 3 days, and 1060 miles later I am finally home from the Pyro vixen boogie in Sebastian. The weather down right sucked, its as if God decided he did not like the placement of the atlantic ocean and tried to move it. Lost keys on friday, found them (THANKS SUNMAN) broken, flooded tents GRRR and freezing cold rain made for a crappy friday and part saturday. ntrprnr, Mister spy and I decided to go to Wal-mart... its a wonder we did not get kicked out. In the process I was able to convince ntr (Peter) that he should dress up to since the other boys were as well. A few craft supplies and a package of depends diapers later and we have "Cupid" I took every chance I could to make sure everyone knew why we were buying diapers and who was going to be wearing them.

We arrive back at the DZ and within no time there is 6 of us trying to RW down the slip and slide, as well as wrestle in the new swoop ponds (provided by none other then mother nature) Before we knew it, it was time to start getting ready for dinner. I had every intention to wear my Nebraska sweatshirt, but between Becky, and Mel somehow I was fitted into a corset, short skirt and a red boa. Becky was also wearing a corset and both of us had a difficult time trying to eat dinner or even breathe but it was alot of fun. For once I cleaned up nicely. There was alot of dancing and meeting new people around the camp fire.

The Swedes - such good sports, we had alot of fun dancing and teaching each other our countrys way of doing things as opposed to theirs, I love how they handle their case of beer rule. More like a game and has more injurys then the jumps of the day.

ntrpnr (Peter) The male version of me, quite scarey for the wal-mart people as well as Mister Spy who came with us. Very witty almost to the point that it hurts because he is so funny. He even was a good sport and walked around with wings and a diaper for a good portion of the evening.

The Russians - Tried to have conversations but the language barrier was extensive, but they were great occasional eye candy.

The guy in a kilt- The answer is no they do not wear underware under there.

The Germans- Once I shed the corset for comfort sake, and changed into normal clothes these men gave up their sweatshirt and beanies to help warm some of us up. Had fun dancing with them as well.

Brains - Nothing better then a sexy man, half dressed throwing fire on his birthday. Not to mention he is a very polite and nice man

NWFlyer- Did not get to spend much time with her, but her personality oozes warmth and compassion. She was very nice, and very pretty. I am glad I got to meet her and Carl (I think that is his name)

Mel- I could write a story about her, she is so wonderful in all ways.

Bolas, Yes I have met him before, but I have never had to be the babysitter and I was this time for him. The poor guy started drinking wild turkey at like 4, and by end (his end was earlier then us sober people who remembered the word moderation) he was funny and trying to get everyone to make the elephants trunk grow, even that one guy that it was to late to stop HEHEHHEE. He had a blast though and I didnt mind protecting people from attack of the Bolas... I figure i have been babysat enough at the dz I didnt mind putting them all to bed, between crying girls, slurred men and one complete passed out person, it was entertaining to finally be outside looking in. I finally realized Spence's method on knowing when he needs to go to bed. It was very entertaining to say the least.

Now, my favorite part. The "Happythoughts". We got on a load after spending most of the morning trying to track down my logbook, (warning dont ever ask manifest if someone turned a logbook in, they get upset, but Lyle was great and is on the hunt) Happythoughts and I planned a simple RW jump with Waltappel on video. For the most part there was no major brief since HT had not ever been in the air with me. We went over the basics and it was mostly going to just be a simple jump. It turned into what I feel is about 10 jumps worth of education on exit, body position, and docking. I missed the exit and usually if I do not leave linked we never get back to each other, but between his skills, and my hard arch I actually went up to 118 mph and we were on the same level eventually. Barely made it back to the airport but had a nice landing on a sabre2 (I stood it up but I think I like F111 better then zero P still) I was and always will be my worst critic in the air and on the ground. HT would have none of that and went over so much with me, the good that I had as well as the stuff that needs improvement. I have actually been kicking myself for planning to go to the Dublin boogie because HT wont be there and I know if I just had 5 more jumps with him and a few more hours to talk I would improve drastically.

Now the most important part of the weekend. My logbook is missing, it is in a neon pink cover, USPA # 200210 Name and old address is on the cover sheet, as well as my A card signed and stamped. My logbook is very important and so if you come across it please please PLEASE contact me.

Edit to take out my personal opinion because of the drama kings who think everything is about them :S
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Not to mention he is a very polite and nice man, which is not a common trait in skydivers.

Aw, that's a little harsh. There are lots of polite and nice men in skydiving! :)
Sounds like you had a good time in spite of the weather. I so wanted to be there and was pretty depressed at missing the fun on Sat. night, but I didn't even stop working on things for our party until 10 pm. [:/] Hopefully I'll be able to see you and everyone in Dublin!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Walt saw me but since I was in the corset and slut makeup, he said he didnt think it was me. I was standing on the picnic table near the fire during the show. By the time it was over you and Walt were MIA.

Walt saw me but since I was in the corset and slut makeup, he said he didnt think it was me. I was standing on the picnic table near the fire during the show. By the time it was over you and Walt were MIA.

I don't know where Walt went, but I left at around 8 pm.

I'm sorry I missed you, and I'm sorry it rained. I'm glad at least that things improved on Sunday.

rl

Edited to add: You are so good at disguising yourself, you may have a future as a CIA agent. :D
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Not to mention he is a very polite and nice man, which is not a common trait in skydivers.

Aw, that's a little harsh. There are lots of polite and nice men in skydiving! :)

A little harsh? That's beyond a little harsh that's a slap in the face but not surprising....
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

If you all took offence because I say someone is nice and polite and its not the norm OVER all in this sport at night with drunk people then that is your problem NOT mine. Im done though with little drama cry babies who think that since I didnt say who I felt were the nice ones thought it was a attack on them. So deleted my post, ill just send the message to those I met, sorry to hurt so many feelings by calling Brains nice... wont happen again.

Ok here's the flip side.. see how you would take it;

"I met SkydiverChick1344433 at a boogie last weekend and she was really fun to hang out with and a really nice person. She wasn't slutty or stupid and she didnt run her mouth all the time, which is an unusual trait for skydivers."

So you, *not* being the named person, would think I grouped you with the not fun, not nice, but instead slutty, stupid, who run their mouths all the time group.

So you put your foot in your mouth. No big deal. I seriously doubt anyone REALLY cares.

edited to remove one confusing statement.

No I did not put my foot in my mouth, people are to sensitive and want to make things about them. Funny how dramatic everyone is because I said Brains was a nice and polite man. Next time I compliment someone I will include everyone I have ever met in the compliment so as not to offend people. :S

...."I met SkydiverChick1344433 at a boogie last weekend and she was really fun to hang out with and a really nice person. She wasn't slutty or stupid and she didnt run her mouth all the time, which is an unusual trait for skydivers."

Hmmmm...doesn't sound like a very interesting person to me....

:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Pops man, I love you, you are flippen awesome... loved having you as a homebase...

Additionally any male I am friends with, I feel like that for you to, Im not forgetting about you all, I just wanted to give him some personal attention because he made things fun... dont take offence Im sure I love you all to

Just felt as though I WAS grouped in with that comment. Lisamarie has PM'd me to assure me that I was not and she didn't mean it the way it sounded, and I totally believe her.

Yup, no biggie. I just try to be kind and respectful and feel that, as a whole, MOST guys in this sport do as well. I am not denying that there ae some real scumbags out there, or that I am even guilty now and again for slipping up, but to say that it is a rare trait to find a nice guy in this sport, I think is a little broad.

My post was not really even directed AT you, Lisa Marie, as much as it was just to say, "Hey, I am a nice guy!":)

And just as I have told many in PMs I have seen enough around the bonfire that dis-respects women to a level worse then I have seen anywhere but those are not people I consider my friend anyways, so if someone is my friend they should already KNOW I wasnt implying it to them, as well as those who are not my friend just becasue of personality conflicts. Im not a mean person , just a smart ass and I wanted to single Brains and Happythoughts (even though HT is a flippen perv) because they impressed me. I just hate that they wont see my original post because people are sensitive to others getting complimented.

I just hate that they wont see my original post because people are sensitive to others getting complimented.

Ok, nevermind. You obviously refuse to see the point that it had nothing to do with you complimenting someone. And no, they won't see it because YOU deleted it.

Rare is different then saying "Brains is the only nice one I have met."

Funks - your a fuck wad, but I love it, the boogie I guess didnt have enough drama so I am making up for it on here... [:/] oh and your nice to just incase you took offence to me saying brains is nice...

Just felt as though I WAS grouped in with that comment. Lisamarie has PM'd me to assure me that I was not and she didn't mean it the way it sounded, and I totally believe her.

Yup, no biggie. I just try to be kind and respectful and feel that, as a whole, MOST guys in this sport do as well. I am not denying that there ae some real scumbags out there, or that I am even guilty now and again for slipping up, but to say that it is a rare trait to find a nice guy in this sport, I think is a little broad.

My post was not really even directed AT you, Lisa Marie, as much as it was just to say, "Hey, I am a nice guy!":)

Most people I've met in this sport ARE nice although there are a few who aren't. It's those few that generally leave a bad impression. I don't feel that I was included in that group and those who have met me will probably say I'm nice, although others may say otherwise.
The only reason I commented at all is because I hate the use of generalizations, especially negative ones.
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Rare is different then saying "Brains is the only nice one I have met."

Funks - your a fuck wad, but I love it, the boogie I guess didnt have enough drama so I am making up for it on here... [:/] oh and your nice to just incase you took offence to me saying brains is nice...

Actually in this case I am saying everyone else (besides you) is acting like the flippin drama queens. You make one comment that may be open to interpretation and everyone starts whining.

I get the point, and yea it was general but it was NOT to either of you and it was NOT about my friends, ive seen enough women dis-respected around a bon-fire and at boogies to feel that it is NOT a generalzation (sp) the nice men are the exception rather then the rule... and yup people can flame me some more, but when MOST (I didnt say all) the women I know feel they need to have a buddy system when at these parties I think its a safe bet to say what I have.