lisamariewillbe

Bad weather, Walmart, Corsets and Happythoughts

as horrible as this may seem, i make judgement calls on people based on their behaviors and actions...

[Note: "You" is used collectively here. I make note of this for the literalists among us.]

Based on behavior and actions, the only judgment call you should be making is whether you want a person to be a part of your life. In or out. That can be because of what you see them doing to others or what they do to you.

As far as how you treat people, "respectful" is the starting point. That's just ordinary, everyday politeness we're talking about, the oil that lubricates the wheels of society.

If someone treats you ill, then there's no reason for you to treat them respectfully. In the old days, it was known as "the cut" and it is now known as "cutting someone dead."

If you choose to cut someone dead for something that has nothing to do with you--unless it's a genuine ethical issue--then maybe it says more about you than it does about them. There's a lot to be said for minding one's own business.

Which brings us to sex. I've had some bad experiences as a result of those who believe that because I'm forthright--okay, let's call a spade a spade: downright brazen and exhibitionistic--they have a right to a piece of me. It's as if talking frankly about sex to a whole group of people is sufficient grounds for a single person within that group to think he has a right to get laid. It's boggling to me at times, but I don't think that because another person is behaving badly and trying to lay claim to "rights" that exist only in his mind means that I should have to change the way I post.

Bringing that theory into real life, I think that each woman gets to decide where she's going to bestow her favors and in what quantity, and those who judge her as "easy" or "slutty" or "prey" need to think twice, not only about their own warped thinking but about any actions they might be contemplating. If she fucked the entire dropzone, she's still not under any obligation to fuck you. And you haven't the right to treat her badly, to grope her, to say shitty things to her or to do anything other than either treat her politely or leave her the hell alone.

I'm not really sure what part of that is so hard to understand, but there are guys who don't get it (and some women too). I don't really care if a guy has no respect for me because of the way I choose to run my sex life--I just want him to stay away from me. And if he can't stay away, then he needs to be polite to me, because if someone gropes me without my permission, he will lose his balls.

Back in the days when I worked manifest, I usually wore a WonderBra. Now those who remember the beta version of the WonderBra will recall that it's like a chastity belt for the breasts. There was one guy who used to come in and grope my WonderBra--never mattered who was around, so a lot of people saw it--but in the first place, he was a friend of mine, and in the second place, it was just funny to watch. He never did it when I was wearing an ordinary bra or no bra at all.

But one day, another guy came along thinking he would emulate him. This guy wasn't a friend of mine, but I guess it was one of those "monkey see, monkey do" things. I straightened him out quickly and in no uncertain terms.

I've got a couple of stories like that. I don't enjoy thinking about them.

You don't take liberties; and if they're offered to you, you understand them for the gift they are. It's that simple. And people who don't understand that have a lot more wrong with them than some woman who sleeps around.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

that is being judgmental of her, I cant fucking stand peeps who are judgmental

Im not being judgemental without cause, the actions I do not like I do not like, I can judge people on how they treat me, or my kids or how I see them treat others in my presence. Its my right, we all judge people by our experience with them. Whats great is people who cant stand me because I judge others is being judgemental in assuming I have no right to be judgemental to those who I have seen make bad choices and decsions when faced with certain situations and judges me who judges others and is judgemental of those judgements... nope that makes no sense, I really dont care what people think of me because those who know me have a choice and either people can be a asshole and lose my respect or they can be nice and respectful to others regardless and earn my respect. My original post was a nice post thanking people and talking about a boogie, it was not a insult to the men on dz.com :S
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I judge others is being judgemental in assuming I have no right to be judgemental to those who I have seen make bad choices and decsions when faced with certain situations and judges me who judges others and is judgemental of those judgements...

I am not sure how to judge this.:D

that is being judgmental of her, I cant fucking stand peeps who are judgmental

Im not being judgemental without cause, the actions I do not like I do not like, I can judge people on how they treat me, or my kids or how I see them treat others in my presence. Its my right, we all judge people by our experience with them. Whats great is people who cant stand me because I judge others is being judgemental in assuming I have no right to be judgemental to those who I have seen make bad choices and decsions when faced with certain situations and judges me who judges others and is judgemental of those judgements... nope that makes no sense, I really dont care what people think of me because those who know me have a choice and either people can be a asshole and lose my respect or they can be nice and respectful to others regardless and earn my respect. My original post was a nice post thanking people and talking about a boogie, it was not a insult to the men on dz.com :S

lol... see how when i say something it canbe read two different ways? lol.....

that wasnt how I meant it. it was the other way,.....

I judge others is being judgemental in assuming I have no right to be judgemental to those who I have seen make bad choices and decsions when faced with certain situations and judges me who judges others and is judgemental of those judgements...

I am not sure how to judge this.:D

lol.... me neither.

I know exactly what you meant sweety, you are top of my list, between how proud I am of you and you being just a all around nice person I judge you on my personal real life experience and not your postings as neither of us take the time to edit for the grammer, or spelling nazis..... hmmm godwin does not apply in this :ph34r:
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Well I have Judged you all now and found that none are worthy!!

So I have come to the conclusion that I must now take over as leader of this Cult!!

Follow me my children and you shall never be judged again (well except by me.. and maybe Kitty cause well she is kinda good at it):P!!

Hey! I'm not judgmental~ I'm just not easily impressed! :P:D

hehe.. but guess what?? You and Spence are two of my favorite people. The rest of my favorite people are out there somewhere, and I'm not going to say that MOST skydivers aren't my favorites, but they'll just have to guess! :D:D

(I'm having a very slow day at work and it seems theres some sticky at the bottom of this pot.. :ph34r:)

I will only join the cult if I can wear a corset in it ;)

And we get lot's `o trips to the strip clubs!!! :ph34r:

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.