funks

The Offical Drama For Your Mamma Whiner Thread

You got it!

It's winter.

It's cold.

No jumping.

Lack of sleep.

Nothing to do at work.

All this can make a guy a bit jumpy. As for the new baby and what comes with that....

I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Guess you guys will just have to put up with it for a couple more months until it warms up!;)

Hey, remember THIS thread?:)
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1546681;search_string=really%20awesome;#1546681

We gonna do a 2nd Annual End of the Day Two Way?

Oh heck yeah! If I can get my ass out there then I'll jump with you. Right now money's tight and I can't find a $5 flight to Georgia.

ANd I feel you on the no skydiving. I haven't jumped in months. I keep trying to get out there but things keep happening to prevent it. Some good, some bad. I plan on getting some air this weekend if the weather's good. This whole not jumping thing makes me insane.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

So, now that i have established that I am going to be having the day off to let the medication wear off and I am PISSED OFF, what should I do today?

World domination?
Go and buy more frozen garlic bread?
Turn up to my boyfriend's work and publicly humilate him?
Go to the gym and take my agression out there?
Watch Oprah and cry?
Buy a broom so next time the people upstairs want to have 3am sex sessions I can bang on the roof like a grandma?

So, now that i have established that I am going to be having the day off to let the medication wear off and I am PISSED OFF, what should I do today?

Post pictures of my boobies on dropzone.com
World domination?
Go and buy more frozen garlic bread?
Turn up to my boyfriend's work and publicly humilate him?
Go to the gym and take my agression out there?
Watch Oprah and cry?
Buy a broom so next time the people upstairs want to have 3am sex sessions I can bang on the roof like a grandma?

I fixed it for you.

I am just about to ring work and tell them I am not coming in. I am obviously not going to tell them the truth, so should I just say that I have the flu or should I lay it on a bit thicker than that?

What is your best GOOW (get out of work) excuse?

And why haven't I got any ((vibes)), damn it! I thought this was the STFU ((vibes)) thread?! You guys suck! FUCK YOU!

P.S. sorry, still working that agression out. I think the preservatives in the sour cream and onion chips I am eating are not helping.

I am also not rich. I do have a scholarship for which I thankful for, but I wouldn't mind it if they increased the amount of 0s on the end. I mean, part of being a proper student is developing a certain alcohol consumption habit, right? How am I meant to do that and pay my rent?!?! Plus saving for a rig?!

STFU. (in response to everyone posting before and/or after me)

Some people should not be allowed to bread.

You spelled that wrong. I fixed it for ya this time, but doughn't do it again!

F*ck I want some carbs. Nice baked loaf o' heavy bread with tons of butter. Yummmmm....

I'm smiling now. I don't know why I'm smiling, but I am. I look just like this --> :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.