PsychoBob

All new "South Shrek" Diet

***Then every week-end.

If the weather is half-ass decent I'm going to The Farm on Feb. 24-26 (Friday-Sunday). Get you lame ass up there.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Then every week-end.

If the weather is half-ass decent I'm going to The Farm on Feb. 24-26 (Friday-Sunday). Get you lame ass up there.

I am sorry that I asked about Brandy.....she is the most beautiful thing in the world and I am glad that she chose me. Damn I am a luckey FAT bastard.

Also added thanks brandy for using my log in name to flatter yourself damn that's twice in a week my posts have been edited due to me leaving the computer on....
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

***Then every week-end.

I am sorry that I asked about Brandy.....she is the most beautiful thing in the world and I am glad that she chose me. Damn I am a luckey FAT bastard.

Also added thanks brandy for using my log in name to flatter yourself damn that's twice in a week my posts have been edited due to me leaving the computer on....

No, it is not because you left the computer on. It is because you leave yourself logged in. And I did not make those comments, you know you did. :)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Lee you're such a dork.. you are totally lucky to have Brandy. Its a good thing you know it! :)

Shouldn't you be in vegas getting married elvis style?

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

How many times can my thread go off topic? See always about you kristi isn't it. Just because you're thinking of moving out west.. ouch, sorry i wasn't meant to say anything:$