PsychoBob

All new "South Shrek" Diet

Breakfast--1 Cheeseburger, 1 Fry & a Beer.

Lunch--2 Cheeseburgers, 2 fries & 2 beers.

Dinner-- All the cheeseburgers, fries and beer you can stand.

Correct body position for this diet is shown in attached
photo. :P:S;)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Weather mainly. Also, i have picked up so much work its starting to worry me a little..lol
Once i have all the accounts organized and taken care of i will be doing a full week of jumping up there. Then every week-end. But when i look at the weather and they have winds gusting and snow flurries it kinda makes me want to stay in town and work...lol
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

That would be none!!!!
it wasn't because it was cold though. Can you friggen believe I'm still having things pop up with my stupid remodeling that prevent me from being DONE!!! I was supposed to paint today but noooooooo now I'm waiting on some drywall mudd to dry and then I have to prime that crap. Ahhhhhh.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Heyt hey hey this thread is about me and my diet not your silly house project..could we all get back to important issue please...:P
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?