Stumpy

Anyone else had a **** Valentines day?

Mine's been just fine except for having to wade through 20 gajillion posts about Valentine's Day.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

No, it's not just you. Even for February 14th, that was one for the record books.

Hey, at least we now get 364 Valentine's-free more days now...
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

Phew - thought for a moment i was the only person in the world not with their SO/ getting engaged/ having a great day/ yadda yadda yadda!!!!
Thanks guys i feel better now!!! Happy non-valentine day for tomorrow!!
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Phew - thought for a moment i was the only person in the world not with their SO/ getting engaged/ having a great day/ yadda yadda yadda!!!!
Thanks guys i feel better now!!! Happy non-valentine day for tomorrow!!

I just received 50 beautiful pink, red and & white tulips (my favorite flower) from my hubby :)
Oops...wrong thread :D:P:P:P

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

/me sets tulips on fire... cheers up immediately.

Go gloat with the other happy Hallmarkers, Honu! (Hey, how hellishly h-sounding.)

:P
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

My wife has had a crappy one....she was coming out of the UPS store with a package, tripped and wrenched her knee badly. We're going nowhere tonight. So scrambling to cook at home and entertain her there!!!

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

It's Tuesday, the worst day of the week anyway, so Valentine's was shot in the foot from the get-go.

Boyfriend has well over 300 reservations at the restaurant tonight, and they're still booking (for 10 o'clock!!! Who wants to eat at a romantic dinner at 10???) so once again, just like New Year's, I'm taking the back seat to all those lovely diners and their dates...

Not that I'm bitter...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?