Anvilbrother

need help finding a gross/scary picture of a boob

A while back I ran across a animated .GIF picture of a boob with some sort of scary holes and stuff in them that would move. Some how the picture stopped moving, and is now a .jpg. I tried renaming it to a .gif to get the grubs(?) moving again, but no luck. Does anyone have the .gif version of this. I attached the non moving version as a reference. The pic just creeps me out, and I want to send it to a friend to freak him. Thanks

EDIT: PIC IS GROSS AND NSFW

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

i've seen that one before. it is THE worst thing I have EVER seen. And I've surfed rotten.com, seeing people who died in the tub, and stayed there for couple of months, and the likes... but that picture right there tops them all. I can't get it out of my head.... :S

http://www.snopes.com/photos/rash.asp

I guess I'm on Snopes duty today.

Y'know, anyone who has ever actually had to remove insect larva from flesh (I used to have to remove maggots from animal rehab patients) would know that picture is photoshopped...

...but did you see the video on that same Snopes page?

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb