Icon134

I use to have a Bush...

In my back yard...

But I don't anymore... its not like she doesn't have anything to chew on... why did she feel the need to destroy this bush?

She also digs holes... (which is more annoying then the bush.)

Any thoughts about what I can do to stop this activity?
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

In my back yard...

But I don't anymore... its not like she doesn't have anything to chew on... why did she feel the need to destroy this bush?

She also digs holes... (which is more annoying then the bush.)

Look at that face!!! How can you ever get mad?:D

Walt

a shrubbery! you say?!
:D

I was gonna say "bush" but I figured that would bring in more people and they would end up leaving disapointed...

Come to thing of it... I'm gonna go change the subject line. >:(

Scott

first trim it down. looks like a crepe . than, get somne metal chicke wire and box it around the shrub.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Keep her more entertained. You can spend more time with her in the back yard (of course, her wish would be 24/7, but that's probably not going to happen), or you can train her to be indoors more, or you can get a friend for her whom she can torture and run around with.

But running every day for a few miles might help. And might not :ph34r:

The holes in my back yard got less frequent with increased doggie age. And I got rid of the lawn furniture with wooden arms B|.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Dude, she's a Lab = energy, energy, energy! Just be glad it was not your CD collection, your remote, your bean bag, your lotion bottles, your birth control pills (or the like)....get the idea? Could be she's having a little separation anxiety. Any possibility you could get her a non-destructive friend to keep her busy?

Anyway, it looks to me like the culprit was possibly....oh, I don't know....maybe a....WOODCHUCK!

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

Good dog ... bush must be kept trimmed!

Can you say overkill... :D:D:D I knew you could

btw: I just got my bev camera suit back (it needed to be a bit longer and I went ahead and upgraded my booties to majik style) now I just need to have some weather good enough to jump it... so I can start learning how to shoot 4-way video... The colors do match my rig...

I do run her and it is better on the days when we run more then others...

or you can train her to be indoors more

She is actually primarily an indoor dog, and is usually quite laid back there... its when she gets to go outside (by herself) that she causes trouble.

I imagine she'll calm down with age too... she's still a youngin at just barely a year old. In fact I brought her home this week last year... At the time she wasn't much of a fan of the camera... but she's gotten a lot better... :)

Wow they do look alike!!! She is getting more brown undertones the older she gets too. We are guessing Lab Dalmation mix but she was a rescue puppy so we don't know for sure. All her litter mates were canibalized so we don't have any other puppies to compare to!

Christina
I love my husband!

Hey scott did you just send your old sit and have them put wings on your rw suit?

Essentially,

I won 50% off a Bev competition Suit a year or so ago in a 2-way Comptetition bought a RW suit with all the extras... (I wanted something with a bit more speed variability too... so I had her use suplex instead of Nylon.) I wanted something for serious RW... Peated booties, Cordura Grippers, you know everything for like nothing B|

So I decided to send my old (mostly black) jumpsuit back to get Camera wings (I asked for medium clipped in the crotch so I could use them to backfly later if I wanted...)

Talk to Mike G... I don't remember how much she charged but it was much less then the cost of a new suit.

Attached are photos of my Comp suit.

No i have 2 camera suits and 2 rw suits dont think i need anymore..lol Just wondered if you ordered the suit with grippers:D

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

We are guessing Lab Dalmation mix but she was a rescue puppy so we don't know for sure.

Karma was a rescue as well... but I know that she is a mix of Labrador and Catahoula Leopard Hound. (her mom was the leopard hound her dad was the neighbor's Labrador... it happens that it was the owners second litter of mutts from the same parents (you'd think he'd have learned his lesson the first time.)

all of Karma's littermates were adopted... so that is a good thing. :)

You might want to see if there is an agility class you could take her to. Dogs like that want mental stimulation and the agility training really keeps them active. Then you could build a little coarce in the yard for him to play with.

Skydiving gave me a reason to live
I'm not afraid of what I'll miss when I die...I'm afraid of what I'll miss as I live

You might want to see if there is an agility class you could take her to. Dogs like that want mental stimulation and the agility training really keeps them active. Then you could build a little coarce in the yard for him to play with.

That's actually a pretty good idea...

Anyways, back on topic..Will you be honouring us novice camera flyers with your presence the 1st week-end of april at the farm