SkydiveStMarys

What is your least favorite

Ironing.

I try to do the lay-flat-on-bed-and-smooth-out-with-hand as often as possible.

I don't have this problem with my clothes though except for the occasional jeans---Yes, I wash & dry my jeans (I don't understand the concept of not-drying them?:S)---it's my hunny's shirts>:(
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Do you iron your jeans!!! Are you from Texas???:D Do they have that "faded line" right down the middle??:D:D

Now see...I can't dry my jeans....I like them STIFF!!!:D:D If they don't "stand up" by themselves, well then.....they aren't stiff enough.

I said STIFF.....:$:$

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

I really dislike mopping and cleaning the bathrooms is a close second. I can't stand living in a messy or cluttered house though, so I am pretty much cleaning something every day.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I have a love/hat relationship with my bathrooms...hate to clean them, but there is nothing like a freashly cleaned bathroom...Ooooh the smell of Pine Sol!!!!!!!!:S Though I have learned my lesson...NEVER mix cleaning supplies!! I did that twice, NO I didn't learn my lesson the first time, God, I was so sick each time!!!!

Bobbi

No line....but for some reason I have a couple ragged pairs that I've had for, gosh, 10 years?
OK, make that 8 years;) They have been washed & dryed a million times and always come out of the dryer looking like someone twisted them all together in a ball to wring them out. They'll be dry, though, just balled up & wrinkled.

But, I LOVE these jeans. Every rip & frey in them is AUTHENTIC! The knee JUST strated ripping on the one pair and I couldn't be more proud:P They are soooo soft and so worn and I flippin love them;)

I don't know many people that have a closet like mine. I listened to my mom and stepmom so often when I was a little girl go on and on about wishing they'd saved this or that. Soooo, if it's couture, even if I got it when I was in high school and haven't worn it since, I keep it. I take ridiculously good care of my shit:P I absolutely love pulling something vintage out of my closet.

In my own special way, I feel like I'm building my own closet empire;)

A good friend of my grandmas is an artist and I used to spend summers with her in the mountains painting. I was rummaging through her closet looking for something, by her request, and found a Louis Vuitton bag from the 40s! It looked old, but still new.

That will be me, someday:P

Oh, my teens are horrible! They practically live off their floor, they don't like to hang anything up! I don't know how they can live like that. I was a neat-freak at their age too and on a slow weekend, I would organize my closet. They tell me that's weird though. I don't think so.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I was molded into a neat freak. My father would NEVER have stood for clothes on the floor. In fact, I remember a horrible incident when I'd recently ripped out a page in my spiral notebook and there was a spirally piece on the floor.

My ass was grass:D

We joke about it now...I loosened him up over the years quite a bit;)

My sister is alot like you...when I visit she will pull shit from her closet and say, "do you remember this?" 'Holy crap," I say, "you still have that!!!!" I can't save stuff like that...if its more then 5 yrs old...it gets donated....though when ever I buy something new...I ALWAYS take something out and donate it, that show I justify a new purchase.:$:D

Those jeans that are ripped and frayed??? You know how much they cost to buy them looking that way!!??:D:D

Bobbi

I hate any sort of cleaning. Picture a house with 6 guys living in it. Now put that house in Iraq where there is a constant supply of dust in the air. I mean so dusty that after you wash a car 2 hours later you can see the coat of dust built up already. :S I do a lot of cleaning here and hate it hate it hate it. We could hire locals to clean but that would only lead them to getting kidnapped or me finding grenades under my pillow. Neither is appealing. :S:D Some day I will move back to Baghdad where I have my own private little closet to live in. :D

Oh, dont' get me wrong, I donate a lot, too. For different reasons, I do take some of my stuff to this little second-hand boutique in the area and donate the earnings to my animal charities.

But, I have a lot of American Eagle-type casual clothes that I'm always taking to Goodwill. I just took a huge sleeper sofa to Goodwill yesterday, actually. I do the Goodwill thing quarterly, usually.;)

Exactly. I am truly a walking contradiction about everything....for example, I hold on to clothes, but in general I am SO not a pack rat. I hate clutter, etc. so most of the trips to Goodwill quarterly are non-clothing items. I'd rather donate them, than deal with a garage sale or Ebay or whatever.:P

No line....but for some reason I have a couple ragged pairs that I've had for, gosh, 10 years?

Oh, hush up Carrie...I've still got underwear older than you. :o:o:D:D

I'm disappointed in the DZ.comers..nobody has mentioned that household chores are more fun if you do them in the nude....:)

(picked up the slack for you guys)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239