Slappie

Ultimate Showdown ~ Mr Rogers pwnz

...but we all know that chuck norris would have won against any or all of them. because he would enjoy kicking their asses.

Did you not see? He got hammered.. Chuck Norris is a fake.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

...but we all know that chuck norris would have won against any or all of them. because he would enjoy kicking their asses.

By MR. ROGERS :o
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

tooooo much free time.

Mister Rogers in a blood soakd sweater! Dude I'd pay a dollar to see that. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

tooooo much free time.

Mister Rogers in a blood soakd sweater! Dude I'd pay a dollar to see that. :ph34r:

twisted -

My hero's were all kilt.:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Try Googling Fred Rogers, he was a Navy seal in WW2. No Shit. He wore the sweater and long sleeves to cover his tatoos.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Try snopesing Mr Rogers...

I'm afraid it's not so. He was born in 1928, went from high school to college and shortly thereafter to television.

But he was the soul of sweetness.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

When Bush41 did his most recent skydive I worked the event (on the ground). I was on a camera out in the landing area shooting the Knights coming and keeping my eyes peeled for Bush. I spot a tandem, zoom in my camera, and it's Chuck Norris(!)

Dave the Director (DtD): You see George?
Me: I got Chuck Norris.
DtD: The Chuckster! That's pretty cool!
Me: Heheheheheh - he's strapped to a guy!

True story! :o

I took my own advice between posts and read the Snopes blurb on him. Seems your right. He would have been 14 years old in 42.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

no wendy it is known in the SEAL community that he was a SEAL and served in combat, was a master of small arms, and hand to hand combat...(told to me by a active duty SEAL and a close friend)

he did the kids show to turn over a new leaf in life so to speak...

I do not know whether or not he was reserves or active duty and Vietnam was his combat service

I see it's listed as an urban legend but then again whats the real story?...

in 1965 Fred Rogers would have been 37 yrs old

Does anyone have access to his service records which would be listed as classified?:|

However today I will inquire within that community again for any details I might be able to get

Does anyone have access to his service records which would be listed as classified?

Navy does not classify service records they are open to public scrutiny.

"The Navy maintains records of ALL of the men who go through BUD/S and SQT, and ALL of the classes that these men attend, and the units to which they are ultimately assigned. Although specifics about combat operations are not normally a part of a man’s military record (unless as part of an award or commendation), regular military personnel records accurately track what schools a man has completed and what rank he has achieved. These records are readily available from the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis, Missouri and may be obtained under the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)."

Your friend is pulling your chain.

Please do not further disgrace the memory of Mr. Rogers and the reputation of the Navy SEALs with mis-information.:)
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

"Your friend is pulling your chain.

Please do not further disgrace the memory of Mr. Rogers and the reputation of the Navy SEALs with mis-information."

Thanks for clearing this up Ken. And thanks for the link.
It was never my intention to pull anyones chain or show disrespect to anybody. I apoligize to anyone I may have offended.