namgrunt

very special aircraft at SKYFEST

Alotta hype :P

Isnt it Great! No drugs, no sex, no drama, no name calling just a bit of fun.:)
I found this thread sort of interesting. Even if you take the SkyFest "promotion" out of it, there were some great responses. I found it odd how people read or heard what they wanted to hear. Did you notice how the clues went from the pilot to the AC?
Bob never said it was a "specialty" AC or something never jumped, he said the pilot was VN.

The research that was put into this was great, did you see that list?
Human behavior, isnt it fantastic!!??:)
This will be the first time Mike has supported our event and I am honored to have him, as well as everyone involved, jumper or not.

Thanks everyone and hope to see you soon.

I believe Bob has atleast one prize to announce!

I believe Bob has at least one prize to announce!

NANNER BOOBIE PICS!

C'mon...you didn't think a Bonfire thread would pass without sex in it, did you?
:S
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I agree J, and I think its great to have promotions for great events. Its no secret that I throw Dublin into every post I can.

I am excited Mike will be there. However taking 9 pages to get to his name when we all are major ADHD folks with short attention spans created a blah feeling.

When talking the human behaviour, it showed in here. It also showed motivation, some were motivated because they thought they were getting a "new AC" to possibly jump. Some were motivated when they heard their was a prize. The title of the thread is "very special aircraft" MM king air is special but it is not unknown in the least and has been jumped alot.

You deserve all the support you can get for this event. I know Ill be there, it will be the boogie I go to after Dublin.

That being said, can ya find some really wicked AC that not many people have jumped? LOL with all the hype and such we deserve something like a stealth bomber or space shuttle to jump :P
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I agree J, and I think its great to have promotions for great events. Its no secret that I throw Dublin into every post I can.

yes I hear you love the word:)

When talking the human behaviour, it showed in here. It also showed motivation, some were motivated because they thought they were getting a "new AC" to possibly jump. Some were motivated when they heard their was a prize. The title of the thread is "very special aircraft" MM king air is special but it is not unknown in the least and has been jumped alot.

Yes, the first time I read the subject I thought ohh no....but.. it does say very special aircraft "at" SkyFest. So I realized that the "at" leaves it up to your (being everyones) interpertation.IMO

You deserve all the support you can get for this event. I know Ill be there, it will be the boogie I go to after Dublin.

Thank you, it means quite a bit to me

That being said, can ya find some really wicked AC that not many people have jumped? LOL with all the hype and such we deserve something like a stealth bomber or space shuttle to jump :P

Thats great!!
I am always looking for new AC to add to my 36 different planes that I have jumped.

So does that mean I can start a rumor that you have a B52 coming that we get to jump ... tickets at 10 bucks? After all I started a rumor that Dublin people get free rigs :D I figure usually people start rumors based on no information but usually no one can figure out who started it... this way you can say "oh LM started that rumor, shes a flippen bitch" B|
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Sure, works for me!!:)
BTW
This is what I have as a flight line:

Casa (which will be there the weekend before SkyFest and all week)
2-Super Otters
Helicopter
3-Hot air balloons
Powered parachute (for Instructional flights);)
Mullins KA
Steerman bi-plane
There is a Pitts on back up.

DC-3 on stanby
The C-130 is available to us but I dont think we want that risk yet;)
I can get the Phat Annie (DC4) if we want, but I didnt care for it very much. Glad I logged it but...

Always looking for more....

***oh oh oh get Phat Annie, she is so adorable, I was mad I didnt go to WFFC cause she is just such a cute plane:)

Cute? Sure.

Scary? YES! :S At least she was for our jump. J can tell you about that one. B|

We've got some great aircraft and great plans lined up for SkyFest this year! It'll be bigger and better than before. And next year will be even bigger and better than this year!! I just won't stop!! We're going to take over the... well... nevermind. :)B|:P

See ya' soon! :)B|

Damn! I was hoping it was the S-58 I saw at work today. I was working on an airplane at Georgetown airport and they landed to get fuel. Putting ac units on a new wal-mart. Of course me being the freak I am, had my rig in the truck and the guys said yes, can you believe that?