britboynz

End of the week crude joke thread

OK, its nearly the end of the week, to keep me sane till the weekend (jumping this weekend...wooo!) Lets hear em. Mine:

Q: Why do women find it hard to piss on a cold winters morning?

A: Well have You ever tried to peel apart a cold cheese toastie?

:D:ph34r::SB|

Oh….. When you said “crude” joke, I was expecting something a little more tasteless. Well I have one for you, and I’m not sure where it originated. Not just anyone can pull it off, I couldn’t. Heard it from a friend of the family at a party, big SOB, 6’4” 300lbs of greasy, hairy, whop. Anyways he starts out like this, all of a sudden, out of fuckn nowhere and LOUD.

[Start Andrew Dice Clay Accent]
SO I’M FUCKIN THIS GUY IN THE ASS, RIGHT?…. JUST BEATIN THE HELL OUT OF IT….. I MEAN I’M PULLIN HIS HAIR, SMACKIN HIS ASS, CHOKIN THE FUCKER AND I REACH AROUND AND THE GUYS GOT A HARD ON AND I’M THINKN TO MYSELF…. WHAT A FUCKIN FAG!!! OHHHH AAAAYE…
[End Andrew Dice Clay Accent]

---
xenaswampjumper SPANKS THIS ASS!!! I WISH karenmeal spanked this ass too.....

Want to screw with someones mind? Show up at an abortion clinic Picket line and ask for a coat hanger because you locked your keys in the care.

How do you screw a fat chick?
Roll it and roll it and roll it until you smell shit and back off one notch.

These two gay guys are just about to have sex when the guy on the bottom farts. He says "Don't worry that's just a turd honking for the right of way."

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

It could relate to extreme age in the other direction just as easily. That's what I thought.

And no, I don't know what I'm doing in this thread.:S

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Two gay guys are driving down the road, and they pass a funeral home. One of them looks at the other and says "Want to stop and have a cold one ?".

This one isn't crude, but it IS the first joke I ever made up.

Q: Why did the blonde factory worker order 5 dozen condoms ?
A: She kept seeing signs everywhere that read "Do Not Operate Machinery Without Protection".

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

I've posted this one before, but it's the only truly tasteless joke I can think of that doesn't violate the forum rules. :S:D

A gay man is feeling pretty lonely one night and heads down to the local "alternate lifestyle" establishment for drinks and a hope of getting lucky. As expected on a Tuesday night though, the place is dead. He gives up on the idea at around 11 and starts walking home. He passes a dark-ish alley and notices a shabbily dressed man sitting on the ground, leaning against a wall. He thinks, "Hey, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take", turns around, and approaches the man. He notices the sour smell of cheap fortified wine as he walks up to the guy and thinks he's found his "in." "Mister, I'll buy you two bottles of whatever wine you want if I can have anal sex with you," he says. The bum thinks about it and responds in a thick, somewhat slurred voice "Wellll, I spose that'd be ok, if'n we can go get it first". "Fine" says the gay man and off they go to the liquor store. Walking back from the liquor store, the wino guzzles one bottle of Thunderbird in preparation for what's in his immediate future. Finding a dark corner, he commits to the task by dropping his pants and bending over. Figuring any old ride is better than a walk, the gay man steps up, slathers some spit on himself as lube, and slides into the awaiting orifice. He starts the usual process of penetrate, withdraw...in, out...and suddenly notices a foul odor. He grabs the mans hips and, without stopping, backs him up far enough to see what's going on in the glow of the streetlights. He sees something VERY dark, the smell is worse, and he realizes with horror that his entire crotch is covered with warm, runny feces. "WHAT THE HELL?!" he yells, pulling out and backing away, gagging. The bum looks innocently back over his shoulder, bats his eyes, and asks "Whatthss wrong? Did I cum to sthoon?"

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Q: Why do German shower heads have eleven holes in them?

A: Jews only have ten fingers.

Q: Hear about the latest German microwave?

A: It seats six!

Walt

Hey! I resent that! My grandfather died in a concentration camp... He fell down from one of the guard towers. :P
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

Q: Why do German shower heads have eleven holes in them?

A: Jews only have ten fingers.

Q: Hear about the latest German microwave?

A: It seats six!

Walt

Hey! I resent that! My grandfather died in a concentration camp... He fell down from one of the guard towers. :P

Oh, that is bad!!!:D:D

Walt