Icon134

I don't wanna go...

This summer the Dog Whisperer (Cesear Millan) is doing a seminar in Columbus, OH and one of my friends has invited/ probably will expect me to get a ticket for myself (the GA tickets are $65, she and her BF actually got the VIP tickets for $80 where they actually get to meet him...)

Now, I don't really have any interest in going... I enjoy his tv show but I don't think I can actually learn anything new/more advanced from him regarding training and such for Karma. (I'm also not exactly star struck for famous people... have I told you about the time I didn't care about meeting Jerry Springer... I could have... I just didn't care that much... :D)

The problem is that sooner or later I'm gonna have to explain why I'm not going and it will probably disappoint her that I'm not going... Any Ideas as to what I should do?
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Why not just tell the truth and say you just aren't that bothered, not the end of the world, and not like she has no one to go with if she is taking her BF

well the truth *could* work, but I'd go for ........

My dog ate the ticket!!!
:D:D:D:D

Gavin

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. If you don't take it out and use it, its going to rust.

Why not just tell the truth and say you just aren't that bothered, not the end of the world, and not like she has no one to go with if she is taking her BF

That's what I'll do... I just don't like disapointing people...

Just don't call her for like 3 months.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Don't you have an appointment at a dropzone that day? Aren't you already planning on spending the money on jumps?

No excuses required - its a matter of priorities.

Jump out of planes or listen to the Dog Whisperer... easy choice for me... ready, set, SKYDIVE :)
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Just don't call her for like 3 months.:D

I already don't call her? How is that going to help...

Of course I don't many people... Come to think of it Why do I even need a phone... :S:D:D

Ok could you bring me 100 imported beers please..If not i will be disappointed:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

...Ok could you bring me 100 imported beers please..If not i will be disappointed:D:D

I'm dissappointed in you.
I've rarely heard you limit yourself to only 100 bottles.

:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239