swedishcelt

Who got to see a sunny beach today?

I'm in Fort Myers... I tend to stay away from the beach this time of year... takes 1 1/2 hours to drive the 7 miles of Estero Island (dam'n tourists)... :D

Was a beautiful day here as well... :ph34r:
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

I'm in Fort Myers... I tend to stay away from the beach this time of year... takes 1 1/2 hours to drive the 7 miles of Estero Island (dam'n tourists)... :D

I hear ya! The Spring Break crowd is down here and I'm staying away from the beach as well.

I hear ya! The Spring Break crowd is down here and I'm staying away from the beach as well.

We get some of the Spring Break crowd, mostly it's alot of blue-hairs and euro tourists.. doesn't help that on the island pedestrians have the right of way and will cross whenever and where-ever they like... I'll wait till after Easter to go to the beach...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

I only got to see the Intracoastal Waterway in Fort Lauderdale. Does that count? :P

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

If it makes you feel better, we're getting a cold front tomorrow. It's going to go to the low 70's for the highs! :o
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon