Salsa_John

My new Ride!

Looks good man!

Here's a couple of links to help you along.

http://www.coyotecustom.com/
http://www.scootworks.com/

The top one has new frames and swing arms and such cool things.

The second link has damned near everything else you might need.

Just incase...

http://www.phatperformanceparts.com
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Its a knock off Harley, not sure who makes it but they should be sued for tring to copy a Harley, if you are going to design a bike why not design it to look original and sell them, but I guess its easier to steal a design that is popular and sell it as your own
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Its a knock off Harley, not sure who makes it but they should be sued for tring to copy a Harley, if you are going to design a bike why not design it to look original and sell them, but I guess its easier to steal a design that is popular and sell it as your own

the basic cruiser design is not a Harley original do a little research:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So, what kind of bike do you ride?

As a side note, Harley didn't even invent the V-twin motorcycle.

The motorcycle lifestyle revolution started with a movie featuring Triumphs and the old time riders road bikes like BSAs because they were better bikes.

The only reason why HD even made it this long is due to winning a military contract for WWII after cheating on the design requirements, beating out Indian. The only reason why HD is huge today is due to Honda in the '60s with their motorcycle revolution, of the modern era.

The next arguement is "ride American." Well, HDs are built in Mexico then assembled in the US. My Kawasaki was built in the US, Nebraska actually.

The more asshole HD riders I meet, the more I realize that they bought hook line and sinker into marketing. Not saying that they're all assholes, typically the ones that are truely riders aren't assholes about the kind of bike they ride vs. what you ride. They don't care as long as your riding your ass off.

You know, there are riders and there are people who own motorcycles...then there's people who aren't either but own a crapload of HD t-shirts and other marketing hyped gear.

"I own a bike, not just a t-shirt."

Before this turns into a pissing match, let me say congratulations & nice ride!! Have fun & be careful out there.

:)Don

I like watching Dave get all upitty over Jap Vs Harley, it's fun being an outsider:D:D:D:D I ride Italian, for some reason no one picks on them:D:D:D (theydo however have crap electrics;))
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

listen knuckle head its a well known fact that the jap bikes came back and knocked off Harleys a few years back and Harley even sued them for it, but the judge said you cant copyright (protect whatever) a look or a sound so now we have jap bike being sold that look and sound like Harleys. And thanks for the lesson but you didnt need to go thru the whole Harley history Im aware of what they did in the past but I mistakenly thought we were talking about the present. Sorry for your confusion
P.S. it is a nice looking bike Ill give him that.
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride the hell out of it. If I had the money I would end up having all sorts of motorcycles from all sorts of manufactures. Yeah, there's a HD I would buy too, but there's also a Honda, a BMW, a Ducatti and many others I would like to have as well.B|

Motorcycles are just fun. Two wheels and a motor, find the kind of bike that you like and suits what kind of riding you're going to do.

"Chop what you've got and ride the hell out of it. Atleast that's what I like.

I'm still waiting to hear what kind of bike that skydemon2 has. The people that I've seen wearing HD t-shirts with the biggest attitudes don't even own bikes.

I ride Italian, for some reason no one picks on them:D:D:D (theydo however have crap electrics;))

That's because Ducati's are so friggen expensive to keep running, hardly anyone owns one so there's no point in making fun of them :)

I ride Italian, for some reason no one picks on them:D:D:D (theydo however have crap electrics;))

That's because Ducati's are so friggen expensive to keep running, hardly anyone owns one so there's no point in making fun of them :)

:D:D:D:DWrong again mark, Italy have more than one bike manufacturer;)
I own a 1979 CAFE Racer Moto Guzzzi, but there is also Aprillia, MV augusta, and Laverda, not to mention any of the scootrers that italy produce;)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?