ACMESkydiver

"Hell on ice" aka -ACME on a snowboard...

Guess what I did on my first try on a snowboard? B|

[:/] dumb ass. I spent the rest of the trip sitting in the lodge with a couple o' Jack Daniels watching Joe and The Sprout tearing it up. :S It was fun up until the excruciating pain. I'll do it again sometime in the future. How long depends on this stupid injury. >:(
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Snowboards Suck! >:(:P

If you already know how to ski, stick with that and leave that evil plank for others.

A year ago I spent my whole Christmas vacation recovering from broken ribs.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

hooked the low edge and went in face first dislocating your thumb...

-Actually that was the story o' my life in my first hundred jumps...3 times, to be exact. :$

Poo :P. So you're telling me I was wrong about THIS accident and it's not just your thumb? Then hopefully it was the knee or shoulder otherwise you're gonna be out for a while [:/].

---
xenaswampjumper SPANKS THIS ASS!!! I WISH karenmeal spanked this ass too.....

hooked the low edge and went in face first dislocating your thumb... hapens all the time... rookies

Rookies??? Hmmmm. Don't you live in Arizona???
:D

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

hooked the low edge and went in face first dislocating your thumb... hapens all the time... rookies

Rookies??? Hmmmm. Don't you live in Arizona???
:D

Y Yes I do as a matter of fact. And YOU live in Colorado... like there's any good slopes in Colorado. It doesn't even SNOW in Colorado you fool...:P

---

... like there's any good slopes in Colorado. It doesn't even SNOW in Colorado you fool...

And I thought I had all that white stuff in my yard figured out. Damn. What IS this stuff?????????

It must be chilled sand.

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

... like there's any good slopes in Colorado. It doesn't even SNOW in Colorado you fool...

And I thought I had all that white stuff in my yard figured out. Damn. What IS this stuff?????????

It must be chilled sand.

Vail shmail, copper shmopper.

---

Whatever it was, I feel your pain. I hope you heal quickly!

No, I think you felt worse pain with two broken wrists! B|

I twisted my knee about 90 degrees beyond what yer s'posed to. [:/] -And how did I do it? Carving some awesome powder, doing a double back-flip for the cameras? Nope. I was trying to get up off my back from falling down. :| On the bunny hill, no less! :$

Took my right foot outta the binding (I thought it would be easier) and tried to flip over onto my stomach to get up. I meant to turn to the left, changed my mind and turned right, but I already had the board straight up, and it fell to the left as I flipped over to the right.

Um, OUCH. *&%$ $#@%.
[:/] Stupid ole' knee feels like hyper extending now if I put too much on it. Aw wells...ice and elevation.
~Jaye

Why No Multiple answers?

Turtle I don't do multiple injuries! I leave that to the hot dogs...I bust up one piece of me at a time. :|

I'm sorry you are hurt Jaye.

Tell Joe that the class is still in th emaking - - but Now I have to include Snowboarding - Damnit I'll never get it finished.:):ph34r::ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Why No Multiple answers?

Turtle I don't do multiple injuries! I leave that to the hot dogs...I bust up one piece of me at a time. :|

I'm sorry you are hurt Jaye.

Tell Joe that the class is still in th emaking - - but Now I have to include Snowboarding - Damnit I'll never get it finished.:):ph34r::ph34r:

Don't forget you promised to include high-rate video footage, and all for the low, introductory price of 3 payments of $19.95 :o
~Jaye

Don't forget you promised to include high-rate video footage, and all for the low, introductory price of 3 payments of $19.95 :o

Are you sure that was me he was talking to?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun